On December 22nd, Nintendo uploaded the 53rd episode of its webshow aimed at kids: NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
In this first segment, Cat Mario and Cat Peach introduced the latest and last DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS:
- Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, who comes with the Midgar stage (featuring impressive Summons)
- Corrin, from Fire Emblem Fates
- Bayonetta, from the Bayonetta series
During this segment, Cat Mario and Cat Peach showcased the battle system of Monster Strike on Nintendo 3DS. First, there’s Friendly combos: you can deal even more damage by hitting your allies during battles. There’s also the Strike Shots: powerful attacks your monsters can use. Those will be pretty useful to get rid of bosses.
Bosses have pretty strong abilities, but also some weak points: you have to take advantages of those in order to win. If you manage to beat them, you will get some pretty valuable items, which will allow you to strengthen your monsters and even make them evolve.
Of course, Cat Mario and Cat Peach don’t forget to mention the game can be played in local multiplayer!
Quizz – Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros.
1) What does Paper Mario does when Luigi is all sad?
2) What’s the special combos of those enemies?
3) One of those cards is different from the others… which one?
- Captain Toad Event Course and costume in Super Mario Maker available from December 25th. Also, showcase of the latest update.
- Minecraft now available on Wii U
The episode ends with an Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designers home showcase (Hot Springs theme).
Here’s NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time #53:
Mario & Luigi: Paper jam Bros. comes out on January 22nd in North America.