Upcoming Nintendo Maintenance (Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Mobile)
Starting today, we are changing the way we report on maintenance for the various Nintendo online services. Instead of posting separate posts for each day, we will keep on updating one single post (this one!) as more maintenance is announced and completed. Of course, we will push it on the front page each time, and send a notice via Twitter and Facebook for those of you who don’t visit the website on a regular basis.
All online services are functioning properly at the moment. Make sure to let us know if you notice anything wrong on your end, and we will investigate to see what’s up!
Wii Shop Channel is to be discontinued on January 31st, 2019: click here for more details
- unspecified Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games on Tuesday/Wednesday [New!]
You will find all the details below!
NB: the times listed below are those initially listed by Nintendo. Maintenance may end earlier than scheduled, or may last longer.
- Nintendo Switch: online play (unspecified games)
- Nintendo 3DS: online play (unspecified games)
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
- Europe: July 25th (2.50AM to 7.30AM)
- UK: July 25th (1.50AM to 6.30AM)
- North America (ET): July 24th (8.50PM) to July 25th (1.30AM)
- North America (PT): July 24th (5.50PM to 10.30PM)
- Japan: July 25th (9.50AM to 2.30PM)