Starting today, we are changing thth/e way we report on maintenance for the various Nintendo online services. Instead of posting separate posts for each day, we will keep on updating one single post (this one!) as more maintenance is announced and completed. Of course, we will push it on the front page each time, and send a notice via Twitter and Facebook for those of you who don’t visit the website on a regular basis.
All online services are functioning properly at the moment. Make sure to let us know if you notice anything wrong on your end, and we will investigate to see what’s up!
- Pokémon Rumble Rush on Tuesday/Wednesday [New!]
You will find all the details below!
NB: the times listed below are those initially listed by Nintendo. Maintenance may end earlier than scheduled, or may last longer.
- Mobile: Pokémon Rumble Rush [to prepare for the next Software udpate, Ver. 1.1.0]
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
- Europe: June 19th (8AM to 11AM)
- UK: June 19th (7AM to 10AM)
- North America (ET): June 19th (2AM to 5AM)
- North America (PT): June 18th (11PM) to June 19th (2AM)
- Japan: June 19th (3PM to 6PM)