On this page, you will find the complete list of QR codes, Serial codes, events, and more for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on Nintendo 3DS!
Latest update: Fennel’s Munna Serial Code (worldwide)
NB: make sure to download the latest Software update in order to keep using the online features of the game!
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon – Serial Codes
No end date or end date unknown
[Europe] 2 set of 50 potions, included in the Ultra Dual Pack [more details]
[North America] 200 Poké Balls, included in the Veteran Trainer’s Dual Pack [more details]
[North America] 12 Revives, included in the Starter Trainer’s Pack [more details]
[Japan] Big Malasada and Fresh Water – Serial Code given to players pre-ordering the game from 7-Eleven stores [more details]
[Japan] 100 Poké Balls – Two Serial Codes, found in the Dual Pack [more details]
[Japan] 2 Master Balls – Serial Code found in the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon guide [more details]
[Japan] Rotom – Serial Code available from the Rotom chat bot on LINE [more details]
[Japan] Manaphy, Meloetta, Hoopa – Serial Code available by purchasing various bits of merchandise, from December 1st [more details]
[Japan] Big Nugget, Lucky Egg – Serial Code available from the January issue of CoroCoro magazine [more details]
[Japan] Arceus – Serial Code available from the February issue of CoroCoro magazine [more details]
[Japan] Corsola – Serial Code distributed during a livestream on January 14th [more details]
[Japan] 100 Poké Balls or 99 Poké Balls + 1 Master Ball – Serial Code distributed via 7-Eleven Stores [more details]
November 28th 2019
- [Worldwide] Shiny Tapu Koko – Serial Code available to players who took part in the Ultra Final Online Competition. Click here to redeem yours!
February 24th 2020
- [Worldwide] Fennel’s Munna – Serial Code available from the Pokémon Global Link [more details]
Here’s how to redeem Serial Codes:
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Select Receive Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as you receive your content.
- Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to pick up your content.
- Be sure to save your game!
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon – Pokémon distributions (+ other distributions)
October 31st 2019
- [Worldwide] Hidden Ability Oranguru and Passimian – Available via Pokémon Bank [more details]
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon – QR codes
Pokémon Sun and Moon introduced a brand new feature: QR codes. There are actually two kinds of codes, and they do not work the same way. The Pokédex QR codes allows you to automatically mark a Pokémon as seen in your Pokédex. The distribution QR codes allow you to immediately get a Pokémon, but can only be used after reaching a certain point in the game and are region-locked.
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon – Distribution QR Codes
As mentioned above, those allow you to immediately get a Pokémon (generally via a special event in-game), instead of simply adding it to your Pokédex. The QR codes are region-locked, so you can only use those from your region!
[Japan] “I Choose You” Cap Pikachu, distributed on a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc to players going to see the latest Pokémon movie in theatres (from July 15) [more details and pictures]
[Europe, North America] Pokémon: I Choose You Cap Pikachu – Serial Code available to fans who go watch the latest Pokémon movie in theatres in November (QR Code is the same for both regions) [more details]
[Europe] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) (thanks Serebii) [more details]
[North America] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) [more details]
[Japan] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) (QR code courtesy of Shelton)
Here’s how to get Magearna:
- Complete the main story
- Choose the QR Scanner function
- Line up the QR code for Magearna while pressing the R Button
- Visit the deliveryman at the Antiquities of the Ages shop in Hau’oli City to get Magearna
- Be sure to save your game!
NB: the QR Code is actually from Pokémon Sun and Moon, but works in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon even if you already used it in the previous game. However, you can only use it once in each game (Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon… so a total of 4 times, if you happen to have all 4 games).
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon – Pokédex QR codes
Pokédex QR Codes allow you to mark a Pokémon as seen in your Pokédex. You also get 10 points for each QR Code scanned (20 for special QR Codes), and when you have 100 points, you can use Island Scan to get rare Pokémon, usually not found in Alola. The Pokémon you can get depends on the island you’re on, but also the day. Thanks lycilla for the data!
|Tuesday||Onix||Ten Carat Hill|
|Saturday||Delphox||Ancient Poni Path|
Next, the QR Codes for all the Pokémon available in the game, but first, a few words about them:
- the galleries below include all variants (shiny, gender, etc.). If you see something missing, make sure to let us know!
- the galleries do not include Pokémon without QR Codes (Legendary, etc.)
- the gallery is split in several galleries, because the gallery script really doesn’t like having so many images at once. We apologise for this inconvenience, and invite you to check out every gallery if you don’t see the Pokémon you’re looking for at first galance. The Pokémon are listed in the same order as they appear in-game.