Yo-kai Watch 3 is the third mainline entry of the Yo-kai Watch series, and it’s releasing on December 7th 2018 in Europe, and February 8th 2019 in North America. Just like Yo-kai Watch, Yo-kai Watch 2, and Yo-kai Watch Blasters, it features various passwords / passcodes and QR Codes, that allow you to get various in-game items, Yo-kai, and more.
On this page, you will find the list of passwords / passcodes and plenty of QR Codes for the game. We will make sure to keep updating it on a regular basis, as new passwords / passwordes and QR Codes are shared.
Check out this page for details about the various Software updates for Yo-kai Watch 3!
Yo-kai Watch 3: list of passcodes
Important notes: some (most?) of the following codes may only work with the English version of the game (UK, North America).
Yo-kai Watch 3: QR Codes
To use QR Codes, you need to do the following:
- head to the Piggleston Bank in Springdale or the Acornia Bank in St. Peanutsburg
- talk to one of the tellers.
This can be done with either Nate and Hailey Anne, but keep in mind that each QR Codes can only be scanned once. In other words, you need to think about which character you want to scan the QR Codes with, since you can only get the reward once. After progressing far enough in the story, items and Yo-kai (among other things) are shared between the two characters, but until that point, you will have to choose who gets what.
Important notes: the QR Codes listed in bold and italics in the list below are the latest additions.
Anime QR Codes
Those are special QR Codes shared in the recap of each episode of the Yo-kai Watch anime series (that can be watched on YouTube):
The following QR Codes allow you to befriend specific Yo-kai
- Jibanyan Liu Bei, Komasan Sun Ce, Usapyon Zhongda (via the Promise Pie item)
- Wibblekoma, Wobblenyan, and Her Eggcelency
The following QR Codes allow you to get the following playing cards Yo-kai:
- Playing Card: King (Jibanyan)
- Playing Card: Jack (Komasan)
- Playing Card: Ace (Hovernyan)
- Playing Card: Joker (Whisper) [NB: image updated with correct QR Code, Level-5 initially had the same QR Code as for Ace)
Big Bosses QR Codes
The following QR Codes allow you to get the required item to challenge Big Bosses:
- Soulcleaver: ∞ Oblivion Stone, Jet Black Coin
- IcarOS: ∞ Iron Ogre Stone, Emblem Coin
The following QR Codes allow you to face off against powerful rare Yo-kai:
- Hovernyan S
- Jibanyan Liu Bei, Komasan Sun Ce
- Usapyon Zhongda
- Komajiro Ten
- Queen Usapyon
The following QR Codes allow you to meet Tofupyon, and get some special coins!
- Flower Excitement Coin
- Moon Excitement Coin
The following QR Codes allow you to befriend rare Ancient Yo-kai:
- Fitwit: ∞ Silly Stone Fragment 1, ∞ Silly Stone Fragment 2
- Meopatra: ∞ Avarice Stone Fragment 1, ∞ Avarice Stone Fragment 2
- Venoctobot: ∞ Steely Dragon Stone, Sealed Coin, Underworld Coin
The following QR Codes allow you to get the required items to encounter El Dorago:
- ∞ Gilded Stone Fragment 1
- ∞ Gilded Stone Fragment 2
- Bird Excitement Coin
- Demonic Coin
The following QR Codes allow you to face off against Zazel:
- The Chairman’s Staff
- Heaven Excitement Coin
- Moon Excitement Coin
- Iron Pot Coin
- Yo-Mystery Coin
- Kai Mystery Coin
- Soul Mystery Coin
- Sushi Pillow (allows you to meet Sushinyan)
- Enchanted Flute (for Lord Enma Awoken)
The following QR Codes are from the Japanese version of the game. They should work with the European and North American versions of the game, but the rewards may be slightly different.
- Sushi / Tempura coins
- Dream Coins
- Yo-kai coins
- ‘Merican Yo-kai items
- Song Records
- Coloured Coins