Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Infliction: Extended Cut, but also…
- Urban Flow
- Genetic Disaster
Infliction: Extended Cut
Blowfish Studios have announced that Infliction: Extended Cut will be released on July 2nd in Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 17.99€ / £15.99 / $19.99.
This “Extended Cut” version features the following extras:
- new content
- additional endings
- New Game Plus mode (remixed scares, new puzzles, increased difficulty, and more)
Here’s a trailer and some more details for the game:
Enter an interactive nightmare as a tormented father determined to piece together the mystery behind the tragedy that befell his young family. Investigate their haunted home while avoiding the evil spirits who have taken up residence within its walls.
Uncover hidden paths, secrets, and clues throughout the house while avoiding supernatural pursuers. Duck for cover, crawling beneath beds or hiding in closets to evade the malevolent forces attempting to drag players to hell. Summon the courage to confront these entities, manipulating light sources like camera flashes to momentarily escape their grasp.
Dive into an immersive horror experience blending supernatural dread with contemporary anxieties. Infliction’s terrifying story is grounded in relatable fears that strike close to home. Experience a haunting narrative while navigating dynamic environments and surviving blood-curdling events that will leave even seasoned horror veterans with lingering uneasiness.
Infliction: Extended Cut (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 2nd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Blowfish Studios PR
Baltoro Games have announced that Urban Flow will be released on June 26th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer for the game, alongside more details, and tons of screenshots:
Urban Flow is a game about the subtle beauty of city streets filled with cars moving in perfect harmony. But such order does not happen all by itself – the city needs YOU to control the traffic lights and to make sure everything goes smoothly. That means no crashes, no jams. Everything will run perfectly – as long as you stay focused! Switch lights, keep the city safe! Urban Flow is aimed for fans of action puzzles, good single player content, local multiplayer games and urban music!
Each of the 100 levels is a busy intersection. You have one job: operate the lights and keep it safe. Immerse yourself in a beautiful, hand-crafted, low-poly world to discover the enormous satisfaction of watching the hundreds of tiny, colorful cars flowing through the streets to the sound of chill urban music. The rules are simple, but keeping up with the traffic can be a real challenge. Make a mistake and find out how fun it is to watch them crash and pile up! Don’t want to play the campaign? Try our score-based Endless Mode or Chill Mode – where you play as long as you want, no rush and no score – only you and the music. Urban Flow is designed to be a great single player experience!
Play by yourself or with your friends in scalable drop-in, drop-out local co-op mode for two, three or four players! You can help your friends or be a little rascal and spread the chaos! Watch out for special vehicles – make way for the ambulance, the tank that will make its own way – or… other players! Discover various environments and weather conditions. Play with touch controls, Pro Controllers or Joy-Cons. Complete challenges and unlock rewards. Become one with the flow. The Urban Flow!
Urban Flow (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 26th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Baltoro Games PR
Sand Sailor Studio have announced that Bossgard will be released in early July in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer, some more details, the list of key features, and some more screenshots:
Giant player-controlled plungers, slices of toast and robot murder pigs do battle against Jamaican, Russian and French Vikings in online and local 6 player multiplayer battles!
Ragnarok came and went, but not as the sagas would tell it – instead the world has been destroyed by an evil power like no other, a power which unleashed the most ridiculous monsters against the gods and heroes of the North. The world is no more, there is no Midgard, there is no Asgard, there is only Bossgard – the land of Bosses, where giant slices of sentient bread, huge plungers and evil jackhammers rule over the snowy wastes. The last remaining Vikings gather their strength and prepare for a series of unforgettable encounters. Swords will clash with toast, fists will face rubber and spears shall tear through steel – the ultimate boss battles are here!
Bossgard is an online and local multiplayer boss-battler for up to 6 players in which you can either play the big bad boss or you can join a party of Vikings against a cast of silly titans, where each of them boasts unique mechanics.
Bosses rely on their raw size to crush their foes, while others command armies of minions or robots to do their bidding. Some bosses favor pinpoint accuracy while others are specialized on controlling the board through sustained bombardment. Each one Boss comes with its own power fantasy. The Vikings rely on teamwork and combining their unique set of skills to overcome their already slim odds of success. Tank, dodge, heal, deploy turrets and raise the dead in a fight like no other. There is strength in numbers – but more importantly in cooperation.
Bossgard’s boss fights are unique, because the Bosses are player-controlled. This is not a game about memorizing attack patterns – this is a game about outsmarting and outmaneuvering a human-controlled juggernaut with a very specific set of skills. The game is designed for up to 6 players but can be played in any other combination. It features multiplayer modes like the classic Boss vs Vikings, Vikings vs Vikings and even a singleplayer 3rd survival mode where you get to face Bossgard’s snowy wastes up close and personal, hunting monsters and scavenging for sources of warmth.
Bossgard is a truly one-of-a-kind game that should have no trouble becoming a go-to party game for those looking for a hassle-free multiplayer boss fight where each session is a minute-to-minute symphony of hardboiled action!
- Unique Playable Bosses with distinct mechanics Each Boss looks, plays and feels completely different. What would you rather be? A cyclopean slice of toast? Maybe a giant evil plunger? Perhaps
- Online and Local Multiplayer with up to 6 players! We hope you brought company because Bossgard is best played on a crowded couch or over noisy online multiplayer sessions!
- Multiple game modes! Go against the Boss in Vikings Vs Boss mode, or fight fairly in Viking vs Viking. Set up your own game rules in Kustom Game and if you’re feeling adventurous…
- Try and survive the frozen wastes! Enter the singleplayer Survival Mode and hunt monsters in an effort to survive the cold. In the end only the bravest and most cunning of Vikings will be able to face the Boss!
- Couch Versus Couch support You and your friends can play locally against or with online players!
- Fight in top-down view mode or in 3rd person! Bossgard can be played from a bird’s eye point of view when playing with others, or it can be enjoyed in a more up-close manner when playing solo! The game will look great regardless!
- Customize your characters! Unlock all sorts of cosmetic items ranging from weapons and helmets, to flags and color schemes. Mix them up and create your own versions of your favorite characters!
- Bot support No friends? No problem! The bots are more than capable of giving you a hard time. Too hard? No worries, their difficulty can be scaled up or down!
- Party composition is key Healing powers, turrets, shields, buffs, each Viking has its own ability on top of which they can choose a Rage attack, basically forming a “class”
- Team synergy The Vikings’ abilities are designed to work together. Shield that healer long enough till the whole team is brought back for one last final assault against the Boss.
- Vikings from all around the world These warriors hail not just from the North, but from everywhere else as well! Canadian, Jamaican, British and Japanese Vikings are just some of the warriors building up an already bright and colorful roster.
- Travel to colorful, foreign lands… …and make a beautiful mess! Sharks, streams of hot coffee and alien plasma cannons will stand between the Vikings and the Boss.
Each arena comes with its own theme, soundtrack and Boss-controlled trap!
Bossgard (Switch – eShop) comes out in early July in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Sand Sailor Studio PR
Drageus Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Genetic Disaster, developed by Team8 Studio. It will be released on May 29th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
1/ Play alone or grab some friends
2/ Pick a character and his mutations
3/ Fight your way out of the mad mansion!
Each of the 12 levels are procedurally generated for more variety and replay value. Hordes of enemies are waiting for you but keep an eye on your environment, it’s dangerous and will adapt to your progress. Upgrade your hero to build your own gameplay style and combine different ones to create the perfect team if you play with friends. Do you need a tank or a berserker? Make it happen!
- Solo or Multiplayer PvP or Coop (up to 4 players)
- Procedurally generated levels for unique playthroughs
- Vibrant and original hand painted art style
- Over 75 powerful and crazy weapons
- Lots of enemies to destroy and dangers/traps to avoid
- 4 unique characters with special abilities
- Over 50 mutations to upgrade your hero
- An extra Player vs Player mode (2 to 4 players)
Genetic Disaster (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 29th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Drageus Games PR