On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Ministry of Broadcast on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 30th 2020 in Europe and North America, and May 7th 2020 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Ministry of Broadcast– Ver. ???
- Release date: May 22nd 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds a new “Story Mode”
- adds more art and animations (including Idle animations)
- improves checkpoints
- fine-tunes controls
- adds more languages (for a total of 13)
- provides various bug fixes
- and more…
How to download updates for Ministry of Broadcast for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Ministry of Broadcast, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.