Today’s Daily news: latest trailer and upcoming demo for Monster Hunter Rise, but also…
- Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut
- Evil Dead: The Game
- Persona 5 Strikers
- Silver 2425
- Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
Monster Hunter Rise
Here’s the second trailer for Monster Hunter Rise:
Also, it’s been announced that a demo version will be released sometime in January. More details about it will be shared at a later date.
Source: Nintendo PR
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut
Quantic Dream have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut, an adventure game developed by Jo-Mei. It will be released on March 4th worldwide for 19.99€, with a retail release in Europe (price: 29.99€). A demo version will be released on the same day on the Nintendo eShop.
The game will be playable in the following languages: French, English, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Dutch, and Italian.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut immerses players in a moving adventure following the journey of Kay, a young woman turned into a monster by her despair and loneliness. Navigating a beautiful but troubling world, players will accompany her in her quest for serenity and peace. Through her confrontations with metaphorical creatures evoking the painful emotions she must overcome, Kay will learn more about her surroundings, but most importantly about herself.
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut is an improved version of the original experience offered by Jo-Mei in 2019, with a set of new features and enhancements designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch™. The dialogue has been rewritten with the help of award-winning author Stephen Bell and a new cast of actors have re-recorded all the game’s dialogue to provide a fully dubbed experience in French, English, Spanish, Japanese and German*.
Kay knows monsters. Monsters that you know, too. Loneliness, depression, and abandonment take on the form of frightening beasts and fantastical creatures in the award-winning Sea of Solitude, an action/adventure game revisited for the Nintendo Switch™, now asThe Director’s Cut.
Adventure through a beautiful and troubling world where nothing is as it seems, to confront and conquer your fears. Featuring a deeply moving script by Cornelia Geppert, Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut takes you through a drowned city where light has been submerged in darkness, and metaphorical creatures evoke painful emotions that Kay must face and overcome.
Journey with Kay by boat and on foot, navigate harsh landscapes, solve puzzles and confront the monsters to help her find her inner peace and her sea of solitude. Experience an ever-evolving world rendered in lush visuals and supported by a mesmerizing score, and bring to the surface the inner strength that lies within us all.
- A beautiful and troubling universe – Set in a fantastical drowned world, explore the unique and ever-changing environments by swimming, running and navigating, encountering monsters and overcoming challenging obstacles along the way.
- An emotional adventure — Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut takes you on a beautiful and heart-pounding action-adventure with Kay, a girl so hopeless that she has turned into a monster. Guide her through the tempest towards tranquility as she faces off against relentless beasts of her own making who want to see her capsize and drown, unless she can summon the inner strength to face them.
- Only for Nintendo Switch™ — With features exclusive for the Nintendo Switch™, immerse yourself in the world of Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut with a customizable photo mode, gyroscope integration, and more that brings the director’s vision to life like never before.
- Updated from 2019 version – The Director’s Cut features a rewritten script, a new cast of voice actors, and augmented cut scenes and animations that convey the narrative and gameplay experience in the most complete way.
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut (Switch) comes out on March 4th worldwide.
Source: Quantic Dream PR
Evil Dead: The Game
Saber Interactive have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Evil Dead: The Game, developed by Boss Team Games. It will be released sometime in 2021.
Here’s a trailer:
Evil Dead: The Game (Switch) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Persona 5 Strikers
Starting today, Persona 5 Strikers is available for pre-order in Europe and North America. Two editions are available: Standard ($59.99) and Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99). The latter gives you early access to the game if you pre-order it: you can start playing on February 19th!
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Exclusive access to the game four days early, on February 19
- Bonus Content Digital Download
- Digital Art Book
- Digital Soundtrack – Over 40 songs included
- Behind-the-Scenes Video – Making of the Music “You Are Stronger” and “Towards a Dream”
- Persona Legacy BGM
- Persona 1 and Persona 1 PSP remake
- Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
- Persona 3 and Persona 3 Portable
- Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden
- All-out Attack Pack
- Boost Skills Pack
- Basic Affinity Skills Pack
- Ally Buff Skills Pack
- Armor Pack
- Persona Points
- Enemy Debuff Skills Pack
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Persona 5 Strikers (Switch) comes out on February 23rd in Europe and North America.
Source: Atlus PR
Here’s a trailer and the boxart for Silver 2425:
Silver 2425 (Switch) comes out on February 18th in Japan.
Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
Konami have announced that total shipments for Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! have surpassed 1 million units in less than a month. That number includes total shipments at retail but also digital sales.
Source: Konami (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!