Today’s Daily news: latest set of pictures for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, but also…
- The Cost of Recovery
- Tomoyo After ~It’s a Wonderful Life~ – CS Edition –
- Connection Haunted
- Pokémon Masters EX
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy
Here’s the latest set of pictures (character artworks and screenshots) for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy:
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (Switch) comes out on December 3rd in Japan, and in January in Europe and North America.
The Cost of Recovery
Off The Beaten Track have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: The Cost of Recovery, a third-person narrative adventure game. It will be released in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
What would you do if you, your child, or your best friend suddenly went through major trauma? What sacrifices would you be willing to make to keep your family together?
The Cost of Recovery is a third-person narrative adventure game that lets you experience the different perspectives and emotional journeys of four protagonists when one of them suddenly suffers a stroke. We all have our own ways of dealing with difficult situations but rarely have the chance to put ourselves into each other’s perspective.
In the game you take control of Abigail, Noah, Hailey, and Liam to experience their stories through exploration, puzzle-solving, dialogue, and contextual vignette games that are designed to evoke specific emotions.
- Third-person adventure gameplay mixed with diverse vignette games.
- A mature, personal, and nuanced story that goes deep into internal conflicts.
- Experience different perspectives by playing as four different characters.
- Short but sweet: the game is designed to last about two play sessions.
The Cost of Recovery (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Tomoyo After ~It’s a Wonderful Life~ – CS Edition –
Here’s the English version of the Opening video for Tomoyo After ~It’s a Wonderful Life~ – CS Edition -:
Tomoyo After ~It’s a Wonderful Life~ – CS Edition – (Switch) comes out on September 10th worldwide.
No Gravity Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Connection Haunted, a “semi-single-player thrilling psychological horror” developed by MrCiatsku. It will be released on September 3rd in Europe and North America, and it’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
It costs 4.99€ / $4.99, but with two discounts:
- 20% off if you pre-purchase it
- 50% off if you own any of these games on Nintendo Switch: Alder’s Blood, Creepy Tale, Star Horizon, Strike Force Kitty, Nonograms Prophecy, Make War, Ego Protocol: Remastered, Pirates: All Aboard!, Dream Alone, Exorder, Rawr-Off, Pool Pro GOLD, KIDS: Farm Coloring.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Connection Haunted is a semi-single-player thrilling psychological horror game stylized to look like an empty server of a classic online first-person shooter. Once you join the playthrough everything seems to look normal… until Player2 appears. From that moment weird things are starting to happen.
Connection Haunted is a surreal story-driven psychological horror stylized for a nostalgic first-person shooter. The player takes on the role of the online game participant realizing that the server is empty and there is no one to compete with. Suddenly, the abandoned multiplayer turns out to be filled with creepy mysteries.
The game offers a rich selection of maps, weapons, and game modes that ensures replayability and a diverse set of challenges. There is NO real multiplayer. However, y̸͙̣̱̯͍̲ͫo̴̙͕͕̟̦̠̠̠ͧ͂̔ù̞͎̤̲̠̫̀ ̜̹̾͛ͮ͘w̟͎͚͓̠̾̈̀i̵̠̩͚͎ͥͣͥl͓͓͔̜̭̜̗̫ͪ́l̴̳̻̗ͣ͛ͅ ̷̦͎̹̬͈͎͍̫̆n̯̯̈̎͘ȩ̝̟̺͖̤̅͒̔͗v̨̼̞̬̞͔͓̬̈͂̏ͅe̵̗̻ͪr̸̦̰̲̜͖͙͉͉̓͋̉̚ ̢̬͓͕̰̓̐p̩̼̰̥̮̪ͮ̀l̤̟̙͍͇͌̋̌͞a̸͙͍̯͚͕̺ͮy̾͒̌̉͏̲͍ ̴͔͍̖̪̑̈́̐a̟͉͔̜̲̤̬̠ͨ̀l̯̝̤͉͌̿̑͘ȍ͉̳̘͇͔̹̭͟n̞͎͔̞͚̭ͦͫ͠e̛̘͍̟̬͚̼̪ͩ̿̏.
- Classic FPS gameplay.
- Wide selection of levels.
- Diverse range of game modes.
- Interesting level design.
- Retro PSX graphics.
- H͔̬̠͚̭͈͑̌̉̑̀e͑͏̯̪̞̦̬̦̹͚l͎̼̦̫ͮͥ̌̃͜ͅp͈̺̲̬̗ͪ̓͠ͅf̦̬̮̪̭͔̲͇̐̇̓̉̕ů̧͙̜̻̝̭l̐ͪ҉̻̹̱̞ ̹̬̤̻̘̪̘̔̕a̓́̎҉̠̙n͂ͬ͏͎̞̣͓d̻̬̩̬̭̬͖̊̋͗ͮ͜ ̖̳͉͕̈͘aͯ̉ͯ̃͏͇̮c̟̫̩͙̆̀t͓̩ͫͩ͝i̞̺̬̟̫̖͗ͯͥͣ͘v̠͕̙͋ͩ̾͜ȩ̹̳̓ ͩ̐͏̲̟̘̝͚̪̼ͅc̶̤̣̗͛͒͐o̴̹̘̦̝̭͍̙͙ͪͯm̷̭͉̥̣̫̥̂̿ͩm̴̙͇̤̣̞̔ͥu̸͕͍̜̺̣̼̜͓͐͛̎n̡̼̯̫̺̖̝̖̎ͨi͗̿̇͂҉̲̘̠̖̭̘ț̴̪̻̹ͩͩ͋ÿ͙̘̣͐͌͋͞.
- S̶̤͈̝͈͊̾ͅt̷̫̫̞͗̌͊a̷͉̥̦̙͉̤̻̓̄b̷̹̪̜͔̮͂ͤ̓ḻ͇̙̼̭̺̘̫́͞e̵̖̫̣͕̬̝̔̊͐ ̠̖͕̘̍͆ͬ̍͘s̨͎̦͖̬̜̫͇̤̿́̎é͖͈ͫ͘ṟ̝̞̱̈́͒̊̀ͅṽ̭͕̑̓̈͞ę̪̺̝͈ͥ͂r̠̝͍͉͚̤̣̟̀ͮͤ͜ş̩̜̝̭̖̌͒
Connection Haunted (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 3rd in Europe and North America.
Source: No Gravity Games PR
Here’s the latest videos for Fortnite, with:
- the trailer for Chapter 4 of Season 2, called Nexus War, now live
- the trailer for the latest Battle Pass
Pokémon Masters EX
Here’s the preview video for the upcoming Sync Pairs coming to Poké Fair Scouts on August 28th:
- Sygna Suit Blue & Blastoise
- Sygna Suit Leaf & Venusaur
- Sygna Suit Red & Charizard
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!