Today’s Pokémon news: Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala distribution announced for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in Japan, but also…
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
A new Pokémon distribution has been announced for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in Japan. It allows players to get a Shiny Solgaleo and Shiny Lunala, which is done by following these steps:
- spent at least 700 Yen in a 7-11 Store
- use the 7-Net app
- within 24h, you will be asked to enter a lottery in order to win either a Serial Code for Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala, or a Nanaco Code
While the Serial Codes are indeed given via lottery, there’s 2 millions of them to be distributed.
As usual, you can find more details about the various Serial Codes for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on this page!
Niantic have started teasing something about the infamous GO Team Rocket, and have opened a Willow Report page. The first report is about something called “Mysterious Components”, that the villains are using to take control of the Poké Stops. Click here to check it out!
Also, Niantic have shared a Community Note about various improvements made to Pokémon GO, and more specifically changes to make sure all players get a seemless gameplay experience, such as:
- providing more items in areas with fewer PokéStops
- introducing different shop bundles
- tailoring raid levels to fit the communities where the raids appear
Click here for more details!
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
Here’s the latest video for the Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie, which is getting its home release on October 30th in Japan: