Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for SD Gundam G Generation Genesis Cross Rays, but also…
- Deep Space Rush
- Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition
- Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays
Here’s the latest trailer for SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays, which is quite massive… it lasts over 30 minutes!
Also, the game will be showcased in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine this week. Here’s the usual preview pictures:
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine comes out on Thursday in Japan (effectively Wednesday morning/afternoon in North America and Europe respectively).
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (Switch) comes out on November 28th in Japan.
Versus Evil have announced that Yaga will be released on November 12th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Smash, clobber and bash the murderous legends of Slavic mythology in this darkly funny action role-playing game that changes every time you play. Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan’s fate. The world of Yaga is a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs. Featuring a head-bobbing Romanian hip-hop soundtrack from Subcarpați and striking, hand-drawn 2D artwork. Yaga is an authentic love letter to childhood fables from Romanian indie developer, Breadcrumbs Interactive.
- Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
- Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
- Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
- Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
- Multiple endings, multiple mission outcomes, random maps, random encounters, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
- Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!
Yaga (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 12th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Deep Space Rush
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Deep Space Rush. It will be released on October 25th in Europe and North America, and it will cost 4.99€ / £4.99 / $4.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Join the DeTeam! A top-secret security force that protects the scientific space stations from virus contaminations! Take on randomly generated levels to save everyone before they all get infected. Avoid traps and monsters to survive the sweep! Are you ready to protect the space stations from biological threats? Then grab your gun, jump into your ship, and prepare for lift-off!
- Play through randomly generated levels with uniquely placed traps and monsters
- Turn up the beat to dynamic chiptune music by HateBit
- Stop the infection by purchasing new weapons and upgrades
Deep Space Rush (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo
Bare Knuckle Development have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo. It’s a retro space shooter, and it will be released on January 14th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
The new definitive ‘turbo’ edition called ‘Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo’ adds a galaxy load of new content to the already feature-packed game. Loads of new ships, 2 new game modes, a massively expanded shop, unlockable warp-engines, over 20 new fun challenges, and upgradable power-ups are just some of the new turbo-charged content.
In Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo the player remotely controls ‘space blasters’ from an overly polluted Earth, battling aliens to colonise their planet and save humanity. The new game modes add to this story. ‘Save the Colony Mode’ adds a finite game-mode where players must rescue the ‘blastronaut‘ survivors of a destroyed colony ship from the clutches of alien forces. ‘One-Shot Mode’ adds a 2-player competitive dogfight training mode where 2 players battle it out with limited ammo. The game has 15 unique space blasters to unlock, 5 original varied game modes, over 40 challenges to complete for coins, 14 shop items to unlock, upgradable power-up weapons, and loads more. With all this new content Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo truly is the definitive version of this easy to play hard to master space blaster.
A modern take on the retro arcade shoot ’em up (shmup). Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is an addictive, fast-paced, easy to pick-up hard to master space blaster with bullet hell elements, loads of unlockables, and leaderboards to climb. The ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Special is the definitive edition giving you more ships, more game modes, more unlockables, more challenges, and more space blasting fun than ever before. Blast your way through 5 unique game modes including 2 new Turbo edition modes. Save cute astronauts and destroy the boss to claim victory in ‘Save The Colony’ mode. Manage your fuel and ammo to survive to the big-boss in ‘Survival’ mode. Protect your mothership from damage for as long as you can in ‘Protect Mother’ mode. Blast your friends into space dust in local competitive multiplayer modes ‘To The Death’ mode and the new ‘One Shot’ mode.
Play alone in single player, or with a friend in local co-op to take out the aliens. Collect coins to unlock more space blasters (ships), upgrade your weapons and power-ups, and explore the shop for extra perks. Complete over 40 fun challenges to get those extra coins. Use each space blaster’s strengths to your advantage; from turrets that allow twin stick control, to fast manoeuvrable ships that can outrun your foes. Arm yourself to the teeth with awesome power-ups like big-bombs, homing missiles and lasers. Destroy the alien boss and continue the endless gameplay to rack up a massive score and become the ultimate space blaster pilot and top the leaderboards.
The year is 2051, the Earth is in ruin; a barely inhabitable polluted mess of smog and tar. A huge unmanned spaceship, launched by mankind years earlier as a last ditch attempt to survive, has found a possible inhabitable planet and is under attack from its residents. That’s where you come in pilot! From Earth you must remotely control one of the giant ship’s space blasters and annihilate the alien threat so that humanity can continue. The survival of human kind is in your hands pilot. Don’t let us down!
- Fast-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell elements.
- 5 play modes give varied gameplay and replay-ability.
- Play alone in single player or with a friend in local cooperative or local competitive multiplayer.
- Collect coins to unlock all 15 space blasters (ships) each with their own perks. From fast ships for darting around to slower ships that allow precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 versions each have a platform exclusive space blaster.
- Loads of awesome power-up weapons to help you take down your enemies including lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade weapons and unlock more perks.
- Collectables to aid you in your mission. Big-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies, shields help you survive longer, and magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
- Endless high-score chasing gameplay with over 15 enemies and a boss for those who can score high enough (gameplay continues after the boss).
- Over 40 in-game challenges to help you gain coins and develop your space blaster piloting skills.
- Simple hand-drawn art-style allows you to easily pick out the foes amongst the asteroids.
- Compete to be the greatest space blaster pilot in the leaderboards.
- Play along to the pumping 80s inspired synth-pop original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death.
Once they’re done with this game, the developers will resume work on The Flawless: Art’s Tale, a metroidvania hack ‘n’ shoot action-RPG.
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 14th in Europe and North America.
The Flawless: Art’s Tale (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Bare Knuckle Development PR
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Here’s a Japanese trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered:
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (Switch) comes out on October 31st in Japan.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition
Here’s the latest videos for Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 31st in Japan.
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
Here’s the latest music video for Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX, with the Inner Alarm song!