Today, WFS announced that Fishing ★ Star: World Tour will be available in English at launch, on January 31st. To be more precise, it will be available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, and of course Japanese. This confirms that it will be available on the same day in Europe and North America.
The game is already available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan, where it costs 2 680 Yen ($29.99 in North America). It’s quite the meaty game, as it requires 2.6GB of free space on your console or microSD Card.
Here’s the debut trailer:
And here’s the list of features:
- Over 180 kinds of fish!
- More than 70 types of fishing gear!
- As many as 40 fishing locations!
- Explore various locations and catch a boatload of fish
- Catch a big one by changing your equipment to match the fish and its environment
- Fish that are caught are recorded in a “Fish Book”. Become an angling master!
- Choose a play-style that suits you!
- Play a trolling mini-game using the Toy-Con Fishing Rod! (The Toy-Con Fishing Rod is supported exclusively in the trolling mini-game). Land a big fish while aboard a speeding vessel.
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Fishing ★ Star: World Tour (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 31st worldwide.