Update: more issues impacting Dragalia Lost have been added and fixed. Check out below for more details!
On Monday, a brand new Software update for Dragalia Lost was released. Unfortunately, and it’s become some sort of tradition by now, it also brought a whole slew of issues. Those range from pretty minor to really annoying, and there’s so many of them it’s quite likely you have been impacted by at least one of them by now.
The developers have shared some details about the various issues currently impacting the game. First, the issues that have been confirmed, but are still not fixed:
January 16th update
- Certain adventurers and wyrmprints’ ability “Buff Time +X%” is not applied to skills which heal over time
- The left-right chapter change button on the Chapter Select screen is not responding
- Some of the items that can drop on quests aren’t displaying in the Quest Drop Reward column on the quest’s detail screen.
- Treasure chests may fail to appear in certain quests, making rewards for certain events unable to be claimed.
- Quests may not become cleared even after defeating all the enemies.
- Playing multiplayer on an unstable Wi-Fi connection may result in connection drops. To help prevent this, please play on a stable connection.
- After a quest has ended, selecting Yes to continue playing with the same players sometimes returns you to the Home screen.
- A pop-up message that says “Support Code: 406” sometimes appears after tapping Cancel when purchasing items such as diamantium. And when attempting to purchase again, a message stating that a purchase is being processed (Support Code: 24001) appears, preventing the purchase. Nothing is billed because the cancellation has been processed correctly. Please wait a few moments before purchasing again.
- A pop-up message that says “Support Code: 0” sometimes appears when purchasing items such as diamantium. And when attempting to purchase again, a message that says there’s an incomplete purchase appears, preventing the purchase. Tapping the Complete Purchase button at the bottom of the screen may fix this issue.
- When upgrading, tapping the screen at a certain time may cause multiple result pop-ups to appear. (If this issue occurs, press the confirm button in each instance of the pop-up in order to continue.)
- There are instances of the game crashing on certain devices.
- Weapons, wyrmprints, and dragons equipped to helpers can actually be sold and used as leveling/unbinding materials.
- When displaying the weapon-dismantling screen, weapons accepted as goodies are not immediately reflected in the Weapons list. Returning to the Home screen and displaying the Weapons list will add them.
- When unbinding weapons, accepting upgrade materials from goodies to make the necessary number doesn’t let you select the Unbind button.
- In the Halidom, Info and Level Up sometimes aren’t displayed when a facility is selected. Tapping an area other than the concerned facility fixes the issue.
- There are cases where Pending Requests does not display notifications when there is a friend request.
- In-game cutscenes are not playing in some instances on some devices.
- After summoning and returning to the summon top screen, part of the summon introduction movie doesn’t play on some devices.
- The Smithy’s level is not added to the total facility level while it is being leveled up. Its level will be added after the level-up is complete.
All those issues will be fixed in future updates, though it’s not clear when exactly.
Next, here’s the various issues that have already been fixed:
- In the facility event, The Miracle of Dragonyule, the Festive Treant’s displayed attack range during the Dazzling Delusions boss battle is slightly out of alignment from its actual attack range.
- Adventurers sometimes don’t take damage for a limited time when switching back to the game after suspending it during a co-op boss battle played as a guest.
- There are some cases in which you get English push notifications even if you play the game in another language.
- Detailed information for helpers’ stats is not being reflected correctly at the start of quests.
- Goodies temporarily become impossible to select after viewing the content tutorial at the end of chapter 6.
- The recommended might for quests shown in Tips is not accurate.
- A skill that lowers enemy stats used by some characters may have a stronger effect than it should in multiplayer.
- At the start of quests in which your required might is too low, the message is mistakenly displayed as Recommended Might rather than “Required Might”.
- The left/right buttons on the left and right of the sticker screen during quests are unresponsive.
- Ranzal’s Storm Wall skill effect and skill description do not match.
- When playing with multiple devices through a linked Nintendo account, items sometimes can’t be purchased when a purchase is made with the other device.
- The game stops progressing sometimes at the mana circle menu. Restarting the app may fix the issue.
- The game stops during the tutorial in Chapter 2 / 2-1 “The Sylvan Archer.”
- Texts in Traditional Chinese don’t appear correctly in the event quest “High Midgardsormr’s Trial.”
- The game sometimes stops progressing after creating a room during the multiplayer tutorial.
- Stances of Mikoto’s Ravenous Fire skill sometimes don’t become disabled when they’re supposed to.
- The number of stamina recovery times sometimes does not display correctly after recovering stamina with diamantium.
- The Jumpstart Endeavors notification remains on the Home screen even after completing them all.
- Malka’s Japanese voice actor is incorrectly stated as Katsuyuki Konishi instead of Masakazu Morita.
- A co-op game host’s co-ability not taking effect when a guest has the strongest version of the same co-ability
- Quests not completing when a boss is defeated while asleep or stunned
- Getting stuck when clearing an event quest after the event period has expired
- An error message being displayed when attempting to purchase diamantium to continue a quest
- Certain actions during the wyrmprint unbinding animation causing the header and/or footer to disappear
- The Unbind button in the wyrmprint details screen getting unlocked before wyrmprint upgrading becomes available, leading to other possible errors
- The Jumpstart Endeavors’ icon and remaining days disappearing when purchasing the Welcome Pack
- High Midgardsormr’s Trial’s tutorial sometimes activating after giving up during Midgardsormr’s Trial: Master
- High Midgardsormr’s Trial’s treasure trade sometimes getting unlocked even though High Mirdgardsormr’s Trial is still locked
- Characters continuing to move on their own when switching from auto-play to manual play while in mid-dash
- With Mikoto as a support character, Flare Stance and Ruin Stance not being displayed when Ravenous Fire (Ruin) hits
- Being unable to move until being struck after canceling a certain attack during Mikoto’s Flare Stance
- Rawn’s level 2 and 3 Fiend Crush skill not correctly reducing enemy strength
- The following axes’ level 2 skills not activating their second hit:
- The following types of skills not being used by AI characters:
2.Certain recovery skills (recovery skills with additional effects other than regeneration)
- When an adventurer takes a hit, they can get knocked out of the playable area, making them unable to progress any further.
- The game stops when selecting a Helper outside of your Friends list, sending them a Friend request once the quest is cleared, then repeating the same quest and sending them another Friend request.
- The game stops when sending a Friend request to a player whose Friends list is already full.