Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Super Korotama announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Hero must die. again
- Clumsy Rush
- SEN: Seven Eight Nine
Catness Game Studios have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Korotama, an “arcade skill game”. It will cost $4.99.
Here’s a trailer and some details for it:
Super Korotama is an arcade skill game that emulates a classic retro-style arcade machine with different holed panels, where the user can move a metallic ball through a vertical bar that can be moved with the machine joysticks. The main goal of the game is to put the ball in the correct hole while dodging the other holes.
The user needs to control a weighted ball through the balance of a horizontal bar in order to put it in a specific hole in a panel full of holes. For each panel user will have 3 different correct holes to put the ball in for the 3 balls he will have to play. The game will get easier or harder with the different power ups that can be collected that will slow or speed up the bar, or enlarge or shrink the ball, block or invert the controls among many others. Also, additional difficulties can be unlocked, like a “drunk” mode, “ice” mode or “bomb” mode.
The game is completely immersed in a retro-synthwave aesthetic very inspired by the 80s, both visually and soundly, since it has a varied soundtrack that accompanies you towards a trip to the arcade’s places of 3 decades ago.
- Super Korotama is an arcade skill game that can drive you crazy.
- This is the third title of Catness Game Studios after The Savior’s Gang and HIVE: Altenum Wars.
- The game aims to be an intense challenge in which the speed and skill of the player are put into test.
Super Korotama (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Catness Game Studios PR
Hero must die. again
Degica have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Hero must die. again (by Shoji Masuda), which will be released this Spring worldwide.
Here’s some details and the list of key features:
You are the hero, your last memory is fighting with the demon Guile and felling it, thus saving your world. However, you seem to have died in the process and now you cannot remember her, the one for which you went alone to fight the demon. Due to your great deed, the gods have given you five more days to put your affairs in order, but time will quickly take its toll and you will grow weaker as the days pass. Good luck in finding out what happened!
- Fantasy anti-RPG where the hero starts at his strongest, and grows weaker as time passes
- Over 50 different funeral (endings) depending on what the hero accomplished
- 8 unique heroines to woo, each with their own personalities and motivations.
Hero must die. again (Switch – eShop) comes out this Spring worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Degica PR
RedDeerGames have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Clumsy Rush, a party game about hippos, developed by NerfGames. It will be released on December 23rd in Europe and North America.
Here’s two trailers, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Clumsy Rush is a fun-filled game that will have you and your friends laughing for hours. Move around like a duck, bump each other, steal the crown and have ton of fun together because time spent with friends and family is priceless. Just tap out a beat and move your feet! Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot – find your rhythm. It is absorbing, funny and cheerful. See that shiny yellow thing that looks like a crown? That’s what you’re after! Grab it and run to the finish line. You can’t be the King of the Race without a crown! Is your friend wearing the crown? Bump them, knock the crown off their head, then scoop it up and run, run, run!
The game is packed with 25 modifications, 27 Hippos and 47 random levels! There’s something for everybody to enjoy. Players make their moves at the same time, so the fun is faster than ever!
- Santa Hippo – Ho! Ho! Ho! If want a present give me the crown
- Sumo Hippo – Don’t be “jelly” of his belly!
- – Get down to business no time for laziness
- – Anything you do may be used against you
- – Be prepared for destruction he will teach you instruction
- – You need to admire, that he’s always on fire
- – One crown a day keeps the doctor away
- – Hoops but never flops
- … and 20 more lovely, full of color Hippos making hilarious sounds.
- Product was tested on children! None were harmed in the process, but we have noticed side effects such as wide smile or tears of joy ;-)
- 25 random game modifications: Walking backwards, Bounce (flipper), Angle180, Backwards, ChangeLegs, Charge minus, Charge plus, Chubby, Crown Clones X2, Tiles Oil, Wrap, Freeze, and more…
- Random 27 clumsy Hippos
- Random 47 levels
- Local multiplayer for 2 players
Clumsy Rush (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 23rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: RedDeerGames PR
SEN: Seven Eight Nine
Indie Champions have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: SEN: Seven Eight Nine, a minimalist zen puzzle game developed by Locogame. It will be released on February 6th in Europe and North America.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Indie Champions PR
Here’s a video interview for Stay: