Today’s Daily news: opening date for Super Nintendo World in Japan, but also…
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
- The Crackpet Show
- Nintendo Switch – Fortnite Wildcat Bundle
- Everyday♪ Today’s MENU for EMIYA Family
- Tool Assisted Speedruns
Super Nintendo World
Universal Studios Japan have announced that Super Nintendo World will open on February 4th. They also revealed the first attraction, which features Mario Kart and uses AR goggles, called Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.
Here’s some videos (official and Famitsu) and some pictures:
Also, a Donkey Kong area is currently in the works, but no details about possible attractions were shared.
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
Here’s the latest video for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers:
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers (Switch) comes out on December 24th in Japan. No release date for Europe and North America yet.
The Crackpet Show
Vixa Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: The Crackpet Show. It will be released in Q2 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Go solo or team up with up to 4 players and take on the role of gunned up and insanely freaky animals ready to gut up enemies just to gain fame in the World’s Biggest bullet-hell Show!
The cute and fluffy animals have mutated, got their hands on some guns and now they’re about to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights! Driven by a crazy blood rush, they’ve organized a gladiator-style TV Show, where they’re fighting each other, getting likes and grand-prizes from their sponsors. Victory is secondary, performance matters more. Especially when it’s explosive and brutal!
The Crackpet Show is a high-powered hybrid of the bullet-hell shooter and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition.
In the game, players take on the role of cartoon animal gladiators performing in a savage tournament. This post-apocalyptic TV show is extremely popular and is transmitted all around what is left of the world as we know it. Every participant is treated as a hero just for their very presence in the show.
Champions fight for life with creatures mutated so heavily that they disgust even the beasts themselves, that’s why they’re only used to fighting in the pit with the gladiators. This is not all you can fear. Most places you’ll encounter are covered with deadly traps!
Your and your friends’ goal is to defeat as many enemies as possible, closing all that mayhem by conquering bosses. However, this task is almost unachievable for an ordinary rookie, so the competitors have to approach the challenge more than once, developing their skills and equipment in the meantime.
So gear up, invite your friends, and get involved in the most creepy, post-apocalyptic, rogue-like bloodbath!
- It’s all about The SHOW! Each game level is another episode of a very bizarre, yet extremely popular gladiator-style television show, where winning is not as important as making a freaky, killing spree performance.
- Post-apocalyptic rampage! What happened to humans some may ask, well, no one knows, and honestly no one cares anymore. They’re most likely extinct and their entire legacy, especially weapons, is now being exploited by those who have displaced them – loony, mutated, Crackpets.
- Why does it feel so wrong and yet so right? Feeling nostalgic about good ol’ adult cartoons? The Crackpet Show is the answer! We’ve got all sorts of Happy Tree Friends-inspired animal characters that are both so adorable and even more creepy. Nothing like you’ve ever seen, post-apocalyptic setting that fuses colorful art-style, fluffy characters with action full of skull-cracking and destruction.
- All aboard the HYPE train! Jump in and try your luck becoming the next Champion. Acquire as many fans and sponsors as possible and receive rewards! Gain fame by completing show-rooms or whole episodes and collect fancy perk coins. Gather likes slaughtering your opponents and exchange them for equipment, new weapons, and perks.
- Teamplay, you freak! Want something more than a singleplayer experience? Gather up to 4 friends, pick the preferred room, and hack & slash through enemies. When the time comes, fight your dudes for the loot – there can be only one STAR! But, since you might need sidekicks on the way to glory, go and buff up your team and share weapons and gear with them, and if they drop dead you can even revive them. Just like in the Pet Sematary!
- Monotony? No way, Jose! Procedurally generated maps and tons of enemies do not allow any boredom. The show producers promise at least a couple of episodes, with different biomes, various exhibits, and the right background for the overwhelming bloodshed you’ll perform. Stand out during the casting and choose your favorite character class with different sets of weapons.
- Kick some big-ASS bosses! Lights, camera, and action…slice those huge and abominated enemies into pieces. Slay everything you see and get the trophies you deserve. What? You’ve never fought a big, floating ASS in the jar, before?
The Crackpet Show (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q2 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Vixa Games PR
Nintendo Switch – Fortnite Wildcat Bundle
Nintendo have announced that the Nintendo Switch – Fortnite Wildcat Bundle is headed to North America… today! It’s available as part of Nintendo’s Cyber Deals at select retailers. It costs $299.99, and it’s perfectly identical to the bundle released in Europe and Japan.
Here’s some pictures:
Source: Nintendo (Twitter)
Everyday♪ Today’s MENU for EMIYA Family
First slated for a May release, Everyday♪ Today’s MENU for EMIYA Family has been further delayed to 2021. It looks like the developers are going to need some more time to improve the quality of the game.
Everyday♪ Today’s MENU for EMIYA Family (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: official Twitter account
Tool Assisted Speedruns
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun videos for Nintendo platforms:
- Castlevania by Challenger in 10:18.91
- Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill (SNES) by tormented in 15:21.38