Today’s Daily news: latest DLC character for Mortal Kombat 11, but also…
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3
- Ministry of Broadcast
- Rocket League
Mortal Kombat 11
Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have revealed the latest DLC character for Mortal Kombat 11: Spawn. It will be available from March 17th for owners of the Kombat Pack, and March 24th for everyone else.
Here’s some footage for that character:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3
Starting today, a demo version for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 is available for download for download on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It allows you to try out the beginning of the game, with save transfer to the full version available if you want to continue where the demo left off. Also, the game is available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 7 678 Yen. Unfortunately, it does not offer an English language option.
Here’s some more screenshots:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Switch) comes out on March 19th in Japan, and this Spring in Europe and North America.
Ministry of Broadcast
Numskull Games have announced that they will release Ministry of Broadcast at retail in May in Europe. There will be two editions: Regular, and Collector’s Badge Edition.
Here’s a trailer:
Ministry of Broadcast (Switch) comes out this Spring worldwide, with retail release on April 28th in North America, and in May in Europe. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Numskull Games PR
Psyonix have announced that the next Software update for Rocket League will be released on March 10th (March 11th in Japan). It will bring the following to the game:
- Blueprint Trade-Ins – Players will be able to trade in five Blueprints from the same series and rarity for a higher rarity Blueprint.
- Dynamic Range Controls For Game Audio – Dynamic Range Presets of Medium (Default), Low (Night), and High (Theater) will be available in the “Audio” tab within Options.
- New In-Game Content – A new Blueprint Series and Item Shop Items will be revealed soon! Plus, additional content will be rolling out throughout Spring.
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Source: Psyonix PR