A few days ago, yet another event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was teased by Nintendo on the official Animal Crossing account on Twitter. It was the third Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt event, and it’s now live! It runs until July 31st.
As the name implies, this event tasks you with finding gyroidite, and more precisely sparkle jelly gyroidite, which can be found all over the place. But why search for them in the first place, you ask? Well, those mysterious little creatures can be used to craft special furniture and clothing items, including sparkle jelly items!
If you need some help finding sparkle jelly gyroidite, you can head over to the Shovelstrike Quarry, where you will be able to find some… but only when the sparkle jelly gyroidite icon is displayed on the map! Naturally, sparkle jelly gyroidite will no longer appear there once the event is over.
Finally, if you want even more gyroidite, you can try to complete the special set of Timed Goals: Event Challenge. Make sure to check out the Events and Content Updates page for more details!
Here’s the items you can craft using those gyroidite:
- sparkle jelly trampoline (hip): Leaf Ticket x100
- sparkle jelly table (hip): Leaf Ticket x80
- lime jelly chair (hip): 1 000 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x60
- raspberry jelly chair (hip): 1 000 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x60
- mango jelly chair (hip): 1 000 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x60
- lime-soda dress (hip): 800 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x60
- drinking-straw tights (hip): 500 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x30
- soda shorts (hip): 300 Bells, sparkle jelly gyroidite x10
As usual, make sure to keep an eye out on the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Previous Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt events
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp