PQube have announced that they are bringing Scrap Rush!!, the latest game from Acquire (the developers of Octopath Traveler, and many other games), to Europe and North America. This multiplayer game, inspired by the likes of Bomberman, will be released this Summer in the west.
Here’s the debut trailer:
Here’s what the game is all about:
SCRAP RUSH!! puts you and your friends into an arena full of metal blocks that might remind you of classics like Bomberman. Instead of bombs, you collect scrap, turn it into blocks, launch them in straight lines to crush your opponents between them and the wall to grab their scrap while dodging other players’ attacks! Depending on the game mode, last robot standing or the one with the most scrap wins.
Choose a block …
Get next to a block or create one with scrap.
… launch …
Position yourself to line up a shot.
Crush your enemies between the block and the wall to watch their scrap go flying in a big explosion!
Finally, here’s the list of game modes:
- Point Match – Gather the most scrap to win!
- Survival Match – Be the last robot standing!
- Scrap Battle – Split in teams and gather the most scrap to your team’s area.
- Scrush Mode – Defend yourselves against up to 99 waves of mad robots and fill your super gauge to call in a giant scrap block!
- Challenge Mode – Take on the AI with your friends or on your own in Point Match, Survival Match or Scrap Battle and face a mighty boss!
Scrap Rush!! (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR