Today, a new update for Pokémon Shuffle went live (Ver. 1.2.18), and as usual, it brings some new challenges:
- Escalation Battle featuring Latias. The reward you get depends on how many times you’ve cleared the challenge:
- Level 5: Exp. Points x1.5
- Level 10: Disruption Delay
- Level 25: Mega Start
- Level 35: 1,000 Coins
- Level 50: Latiasite
- Level 60: 1,000 Coins
- Level 70: Mega Speedup
This challenges runs until October 12th.
- Event stage featuring Keldeo, available until October 5th. [mobile]
- Escalation Battle featuring Giratina [mobile]
- Event stage featuring Pinsir, starting tomorrow and running until October 2nd.
Finally, the rewards for the Mega Charizard are now being sent out to players. Here’s what you will get, depending on your rank:
- Top 3,500 players in North America, Top 2,500 in Europe: Charizardite Y + Mega Speedup
- Top 18,000 players in North America, Top 11,000 players in Europe: Charizardite Y
- Top 25,000 players in North America, Top 16,000 players in Europe: 2 Attack Powers
- Not ranked: a jewel
You have until October 5th (6AM UTC) to get your reward using the in-game check-in feature (also used to get the latest update, required for the latest challenges). If you’re playing on Pokémon Mobile Shuffle, you will not get your reward until October 5th.