In the latest What’s Ahead for Dragalia Lost, Part 4 post, the Director of Dragalia Lost shared a few words about various events and changes coming in the next few weeks.
First, a new Summon Showcase will go live on May 14th. We don’t know what it’s called yet, but we do know it will feature the following character:
- [5 ★] Beautician Zardin (???, Blade)
Next, there will be a re-run of the 3rd Raid Battle event, Resplendent Refrain, starting on May 14th. Please check out this page for all the details! More events (including Facility Events) will return in the future.
On the same day, the Prelude difficulty will be added to High Brunhilda’s Trial.
But that’s not all: three new Void Battle enemies will be added on May 20th: Amber Golem (light), Gust Shroom (wind), and Violet Ghost (shadow).
And after that, there will be a new Raid Event, called Echoes of Antiquity. Make sure to check out this post for all the details!
Then, in mid-June, a new Void enemy will be added to the game: Void Poseidon. He has both the freeze affliction and a new enemy ability, making him a formidable foe. Thanks to him, you will be able to create weapons for High Mercury.
Also, a new type of recurring event is coming soon to Dragalia Lost: The Mercurial Gauntlet. It will pit you against Fafnir Roy III, a rather easy-going dragon that doesn’t require in-depth tactics to be defeated: all you need to worry about is attacking!
Each time you defeat the dragon, you can move on to the next level. At the end of the month, you get rewards based on how far you were able to progress. According to the Direcor, it’s a simple way to test your team’s strength, which is really useful if you cannot keep up with the more intense battles out there.
The Mercurial Gauntlet will go live in mid-June, and it’s recommended to prepare a team of each element before then!
Finally, details were shared about various changes and new features coming soon to Dragalia Lost (at the end of May):
- Clear-time display: the quest result screen will start displaying your clear time. This will also be used in Endeavours, it seems!
- Matching with nearby players: using the GPS feature of your phone, you will be able to play co-op with nearby players without having to enter any ID;
- Crafting-feature improvements: you will be able to directly craft weapons of 2nd tier or higher, as long as you have all the necessary materials. When it’s implemented, you will not be able to use weapons you already have as materials, and you will not be able to enhance weapons directly;
- Dragon’s Roost gift-giving feature improvements: you will be able to select multiple gifts at once (with the exception of the four-leaf clover);
- Adventurer AI adjustments: the AI will now move in response to enemy markers.
- Additional adventurer upgrade elements will be added (at the end of June)