Daily Briefs (March 31st, Round 2) – Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night / MotoGP 18
Today’s Daily Briefs (Round 2): English voice actors revealed for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, but also…
- MotoGP 18
- Penny-Punching Princess
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Earlier this week, the latest Kickstarter update for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night went live. This one introduces the various voice actors for the English dub of the game:
- Miriam – Erica Lindbeck
- Zangetsu – David Hayter
- Gebel – Ray Chase
- Johannes – Ben Diskin
- The Coachman – Fred Tatasciore
- Dominique – Fryda Wolff
- Gremory – Kari Wahlgren
- Anne – Rena Strober
- Alfred – Christopher Swindle
- Mysterious Man – Robbie Belgrade
Click here for more details!
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Switch) comes out later this year worldwide.
Earlier this week, Milestone and Dorna Sports announced that MotoGP 18 was headed to the Nintendo Switch. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Celebrating passion, excitement and all the adrenaline of the MotoGP™ championship, the MotoGP™ videogame is coming back with a completely rebuilt edition. MotoGP™18 will give players the opportunity to take part in the best motorcycle racing show on earth, featuring all the official content from 2018 MotoGP™ season and exclusive improved features which will set a completely new level of realism and immersion.
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all riders, official rosters from MotoGP™, Moto2™, Moto3™ and Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup and all 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP™ riders’ faces in game;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cut scenes, the spectator mode and brand new interactive tutorials;
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with the introduction of riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level;
- New scalable damage system and tire management system;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP™ ID to keep track of such progress.
MotoGP 18 (Switch) will be released later this year.
Source: Milestone PR
Penny-Punching Princess was released this week in Europe, but unfortunately, there’s some bad news for players in United Kingdom. If you live in that country, and haven’t been able to find a copy in stores, there’s a good reason for that: the physical release was cancelled at the very last minute.
Here’s the full press release from NIS America on this particular topic:
We at NIS America Inc. would like to thank all of you for your continued enthusiasm and consideration for this title. We sincerely appreciate the support that you have shown Penny-Punching Princess as well as the anticipation that you have demonstrated for the title. While we are excitedly counting down the hours until we can share this amazing title with the United Kingdom digitally, we have a solemn update to present regarding the physical release on Nintendo Switch™.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Standard Edition physical release of Penny-Punching Princess will not be available in the UK region.
It was brought to our attention that the orders for this title would not be able to be fulfilled by their proper release date. In response to this issue, we worked tirelessly to correct this matter. With all options considered, the only viable option left was to cancel the United Kingdom physical release of the Standard Edition of Penny-Punching Princess.
Once again, we would like to extend our personal thanks for your support of this title and our company, and hope that you continue to look forward to its Nintendo Switch™ and PS Vita digital releases on Friday.
Please note that this occurrence was isolated to the United Kingdom, and will not impact the availability in Europe and Australia. The title will still be available digitally for the United Kingdom.
Of course, you can still import the game from any other country (not necessarily from Europe), or buy the game from the Nintendo eShop instead.
Source: NIS America PR