Harvest Moon: Skytree Village – Software updates (latest update: Patch 1)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village (released on November 8th in North America)
How to update?
To download updates for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu, while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: just follow the instructions on-screen;
- search for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village in the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings page.
To check that you have the latest version of Harvest Moon: Skytree Village, simply launch the game: you should see the corresponding version number on the title screen.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village – Patch 1
- Release date: January 10th (North America)
- File size: ??? blocks / ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- After a long conversation between Sofia and Dean securing new compost sources, Dean will now offer a larger stock of fertilizer blends upon completing specific quests. If you have completed these quests already, his stock will update on the next business day.
- If you’ve told Sam “No” when he asked “Should we call everyone together?” please speak to him again. We’ve asked him to stop holding a grudge against certain players.
- We’ve changed the way the dog’s retrieval behavior interacts with certain morning event flags to make both a smoother process.
- Behind the scenes changes to prep for upcoming DLC.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Notes: you need to download this update if you’re planning to get the upcoming DLC.
Source: Natsume (Patch 1)
Click here for more Software updates!