Today, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0, the latest Software update for the game, finally went live. This one brings some major changes to Gulliver’s Ship and the Market Box primarily, and much more!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Gulliver’s Ship
Thanks to this update, you can now export cargo to three islands at the same time. Each one is looking for different items, and you can tap them to see what kind of items you can send there. But that’s not all: you can now export lots of different items, including:
- cargo (a new kind of item exclusively used for exporting. They cannot be placed in you campsite, cabin, or camper).
Here’s how Gulliver’s Ship works now:
- you load items on the ship in order to increase the number of export points
- when you have enough export points, you can send off the ship
- at the end of its voyage, the ship returns with souvenirs from the islands (you can use Leaf Tickets to make it return right away). Unfortunately, you can only take one souvenir, so if there’s more than one, you have to use Leaf Tickets to be allowed to take 2 souvenirs or more. By the way, if you manage to get all the souvenirs from an island, you get a Completion Bonus.
And here’s some additonal details about Gulliver’s Ship:
- Export Points: a surplus of export points does not have any influence on the souvenir contents or how long it takes for the ship to return;
- Souvenirs: you can check what kind of items you can get as souvenirs by tapping on the Island Souvenirs sign attached to each island. Souvenirs are awarded randomly based on appearance rates. You cannot know in advance what kind of items will be included in your souvenir. The items included in the first souvenir are determined even before the ship even departs, and those in the other ones are determined when it returns (closing the app doesn’t change anything);
- Refreshing Islands: you can wait a certain amount of time to make three new islands appear (or you can use Bells to do so right away).
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Happy Homeroom
This update brings some more normal classes to Happy Homeroom, all the way to 13-8.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Market Box Update
Purchase Limit Option Added
You can now set a purchase limit for your Market Box, so that visitors can only purchase a certain number of tems each day:
- Up to 1 item per day
- Up to 3 tems per day
- No Purchase Limit
Items You Can Sell In Your Market Box
You can now sell the following items:
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Adjustments to Crafting
The following crafting limits have been changed:
- Items that animals cannot wear: you can now craft them as many times as you want
- Items with crafting limits: the limit is now based on how many of the item you have in your possession
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Additional changes
Adjustments to Essence Maps in Blathers’s Treasure Trek
- For Essence Maps, you can now roll the dice using crafting materials
- The items you receive by playing these maps have been adjusted
New permanent goals have been added:
- Export X points’ worth of items using Gulliver’s Ship (7 Goals)
- Send Gulliver’s Ship out to see X times (2 Goals)
Friendship Lv. Increase When Giving Snacks
- gold treat: 15 > 25
- bronze treat: 2 > 3
- snacks that do not match the animal’s preferred theme: value increased
- snacks that do match the animal’s preferred theme: value also increased
Needed to Unlock sections in the Catalog have been updated for creatures that do not appear after the update on August 20th.
Animals Brought By Gulliver’s Ship
Gulliver no longer bring back animals directly: you get Animals Maps from now on.
Gulliver’s Ship Push Notifications
Push notifications for Gulliver’s Ship have been removed.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.6.0 – Bug fixes
Regarding the issue where items already put up for sale appear as empty to other players (originally addressed in Ver. 2.5.2), the items will now be removed automatically when the Market Box is opened, and then will be sent to your Mailbox.
As usual, you can check out the Events and Content Updates to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!