Yesterday, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 received a major update, adding a new game mode and some more free content to the game. And today, Bandai-Namco released the latest DLC Pack, which includes some more additional content for the game… though you have to pay for it, this time around!
First, we have the Extra Pack 1, that costs 9.99€ / $9.99 / 950 Yen, and includes the following:
- 4 new characters: Majin Buu (Gohan absorbed), Dabura, Tapion, and C-13
- new master: Zamasu
- 5 new parallel quests
- 4 new outfits: Pride Trooper’s outfit, Toppo’s beard, Ribrianne’s clothes, Ribrianne’s hood
- 13 new techniques (Super Ghost Buu Attack, Candy Beam, Stone Pit, Evil Flame, Handy Cannon, Hero’s Flute, Brave Sword Slash, Evil Blast, S. S. Deadly Bomber, Brave Sword Attack, Sacred Wave, Kamikaze, Instant Severance)
- 8 new super souls
There’s also a second pack, called the Extra Pack 2, that costs 9.99€ / $9.99 / 1 200 Yen, but isn’t available for purchase yet. In fact, all we know about it is that it will be released sometime in February. It’s available as part of the Extra Pack Set, sold 16.99€ / $16.99 / 1 950 Yen (which is cheaper than buying both packs separately), which is available for purchase right now as a Season Pass.
But that’s not all, there’s also some more TP Medal Packs:
- TP Medal Pack (x200): 1.99€ / $1.99
- TP Medal Pack (x500): 3.99€ / $3.99
- TP Medal Pack (x1 000): 6.99€ / $6.99
- TP Medal Pack (x2 000): 12.99€ / $12.99
- TP Medal Pack (x5 000): 29.99€ / $29.99
Finally, here’s a trailer for the Hero Colosseum update and some pictures for the DLC:
All this DLC has been added to the Nintendo eShop Line-up for this week!