On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Ultimate Chicken Horse on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 25th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
How to download updates for Ultimate Chicken Horse for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Ultimate Chicken Horse, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Ultimate Chicken Horse – Ver. 1.5.064
- Release date: November 13th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- upgraded game engine should get rid of most of the crashing bugs
- adds support for Video Capture
- you no longer need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription to access users-generated levels in Local Play
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Clever Endeavour Games (Twitter)