Today’s Daily news: latest set of screenshots for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, but also…
- Catherine: Full Body
- Clive ‘N’ Wrench
- Synaptic Drive
- La-Mulana 1 & 2
- Rise: Race the Future
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch) comes out on May 29th worldwide.
Catherine: Full Body
Atlus have shared some details about the 3 new voice options included in the Nintendo Switch version of Catherine: Full Body:
|Healing Flower||Kana Hanazawa||For those who need a pick-me-up.|
Her gentle, flowery voice will soothe you like nothing else can.
|JP VA of Marie in Persona 4 Golden|
|Saucy Kouhai||Ayana Taketatsu||For those that like being messed with.|
You’re going to get teased, but you know you like it.
|JP VA of Labrys in Persona 4 Arena|
|Intelligent Beauty||Marina Inoue||For those who appreciate intellect.|
She’s full of wit and will lure you in with her mysterious charm.
|JP VA of Female Protagonist in Persona 3 Portable|
And here’s some more details about the game, along with the list of key features:
Catherine: Full Body is a gripping, action-adventure puzzler that features a mature story about complex relationships and difficult choices. Our story centers around commitment phobic Vincent, who is at a crossroads of taking the next step in his long-term relationship or leaving it all behind. Succumbing to the temptation of a new romance, Vincent then finds himself trapped in a recurring nightmare of a crumbling tower of puzzle blocks he must climb to survive to see another day…
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
Catherine: Full Body (Switch) comes out on July 2nd in Japan, and July 7th in Europe and North America.
Source: Atlus PR
Clive ‘N’ Wrench
Numskull Games have announced that Clive ‘N’ Wrench is to get several editions:
- Standard Edition (retail: 39.99€ / £34.99, digital: 29.99€ / £24.99)
- Exclusive Badge Edition (retail: 49.99€ / £44.99): includes a set of 5 collectible pins (live ‘N’ Wrench, the magical fridge, the bee, and the official Clive ‘N’ Wrench game logo)
And here’s some more details about the game:
Clive ‘N’ Wrench is both retro and based on time travel, so this game will take fans of the 90s 3D genre back to the 90’s and beyond! The heroes of the game are Clive – a rabbit and his monkey sidekick, Wrench, he is literally the monkey on Clive’s back! Join this dynamic duo as they embark on some crazy adventures through time and space in their unusual choice of transport…. a magical 1950’s fridge.
Inspired by many retro games of the 90s 3D Platform genre such as Spyro the Dragon and Jak & Daxter, Clive ‘N’ Wrench has been in the works since 2011! It’s the brainchild of sole developer Rob Wass, a massive fan of the 3D Platform retro game genre.
Clive ‘N’ Wrench (Switch) comes out this Winter in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Numskull Games PR
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Synaptic Drive:
Synaptic Drive (Switch) comes out on May 28th worldwide.
La-Mulana 1 & 2
Here’s the latest livestream recording for La-Mulana 1 & 2:
La-Mulana 1 & 2 (Switch) and La-Mulana 1 (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 8th in Japan.
Rise: Race the Future
VD-Dev have announced that Rise: Race the Future is to get a new Software update, adding a 60fps option. Unfortunately, we don’t know when it will be released, other than “soon”!
Source: VD-Dev (Twitter)