On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Rise: Race the Future on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 22nd 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Rise: Race the Future – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 13th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- HD rumble with sensitivity settings
- Stability settings for each vehicle with a range of 0% to 100%
- Steering Sensitivity settings for each vehicle with a range of 0% to 100%, very useful for the Joy-Con
- Improved IA: vehicle avoidance and emergency breaking to limit collisionfrom behind
- Touchscreen interface enabled in Handheld Mode
- Additional notes: none
- Source: VD-dev PR
How to download updates for Rise: Race the Future for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Rise: Race the Future, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.