Today’s Nintendo eShop news: War of Ashird announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Crypto by POWGI
- Golf With Your Friends
War of Ashird
Igrasil Studio have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: War of Ashird, a turn-based strategy RPG developed by KumihoSoft, to be released “by Q3 2022”. Its Kickstarter campaign was launched last week, and $79 022 (as of writing) have already been pledged, which is nearly 3 times the base goal ($31 500).
Here’s the current set of stretchgoals:
- $31 500 – Our project is funded! We’re grateful for your help!
- $65 000 – Unlocks the Ancient Dungeon, a bonus location with an additional 10 hours of gameplay.
- $90 000 – We will expand the castle management system so you can feel like a true king! New features include constructing new buildings in your territory and adding rooms to your castle, similar to certain strategy games!
- $100 000 – A crafting system, so you can make your own weapons, armor, and items!
- $110 000 – We will add new events for the player’s personal maid.
Click here to check out the Kickstarter page for the game!
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
War of Ashird is a unique combination of classic turn-based and grid-based RPGs. In it, you can command your soldiers in strategic battles, conquer enemy kingdoms’ territories, and live as a ruler! The game also has a cast of more than 20 playable characters for you to recruit—each with their own unique personality. The story revolves around Deegan—a young hunter who, through a twist of fate, joins the Kingdom of Ceredia’s army. As a young recruit, you will get promoted, gain lordship over land, and even your own castle!
- A unique hybrid of grid-based and turn-based combat: In War of Ashird, skirmishes over territory and most story battles are grid-based, with up to 7 characters engaging an enemy army. When fighting bosses or the lord of a given region, however, the game switches to a turn-based battle system with 3 party members instead.
- A world full of possibilities: You can visit 20 cities, each with their own story, character events, and guild quests. By exploring all of them, maybe you’ll uncover some mysteries…?
- A wide cast of playable characters: Interact with over 20 unique characters, each with their own events, personalities, and skills.
- Nation-Specific Mechanics: Each nation has their own battle mechanics to make their armies and cultures feel more distinct!
- Own land and become lord of a castle: Who wouldn’t want to be master of their own domain—and who wouldn’t want to expand it further? But wait… if you have a castle, you’ll need a helpful maid to take care of it! As your rank rises in Ceredia, you’ll get your own land, a castle, and one of four lovely servants
- Forge your own story: You can decide how to finish certain tasks and missions, which will shape your character as the game goes on. Are you going to protect your kingdom, or are you going to destroy it—along with everything else? The choice is yours!
War of Ashird (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Igrasil Studio PR
Crypto by POWGI
Lightwood Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Crypto by POWGI. It will be released on May 21st in Europe and North America, and will cost 7.99€ / £6.49 / $7.99.
Here’s some details and screenshots for the game:
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”24003″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]
In a cryptogram puzzle, every letter of the alphabet has been switched for a different letter to present a scrambled message. Using logic and reasoning, players can decipher the encoded text to reveal a funny or inspirational quote. A good starting point is to look for apostrophes in the text, as they are frequently followed by a letter ’S’. Single-letter words are ‘A’ or ‘I’, and double letters in words often provide useful information.
Crypto by POWGI (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Lightwood Games PR
Golf With Your Friends
Here’s the launch trailer for Golf With Your Friends, now available worldwide: