During the Nintendo Digital Event, Nintendo officially revealed Hyrule Warriors Legends (which was leaked last week). Nothing really new was shown/said, except that it’s a reimagining of Hyrule Warriors on Wii U, not an original game. All the characters will be available, including those that were added via DLC.
Here’s the main features of the game:
- The entire Wii U version of the Hyrule Warriors game, playable on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Play and experience new characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game.
- New character switching feature lets you change characters on the fly.
- For the first time in the series, play as fan-favorite characters like Tetra and King of Hyrule.
- Battle the fiercest enemies from The Legend of Zelda across Hyrule’s most famous locales.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities.
Here’s some the trailer and some screenshots/artworks for the game:
But that’s not all: in order to celebrate the announcement of Hyrule Warriors Legends, Koei-Tecmo has released a new update for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U. The only new feature is a new costume for Link: Classic Link.
Hyrule Warriors: Legends (3DS) comes out in Early 2016 in Europe and North America.
Source: Zelda Informer