On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Magic Twins on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 18th 20210 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Magic Twins – Ver. ???
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
- Improved witch AI for Single Player Mode. Now your CPU witch will be smarter and defend its side of the scenario more effectively!
- New Secret Single Player Mode added. An extra hard mode that will test your skill. Only for pro witches!
- New Controller Window. Now the controllers can be changed manually, solving some connectivity issues (especially using Remote Play).
- A particular theme from a particular ritual has been rerecorded. With real electric guitars for extra epicness by the incomparable rocker guitarist and better person Asier Fernández Irazabal!
- Portuguese, Euskera and Mallorquin languages added. More languages are on the way!
- Several balancing fixes on several rituals. Thanks to player feedback!
- Small adjustments in the Options Menu.
- New texts have been added to support the new functionalities.
- Lots of small bugs have been fixed.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Flying Beast Labs PR
How to download updates for Magic Twins in Disguise for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Magic Twins, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.