Today’s Nintendo eShop news: details and pictures for SEGA Ages Wonder Boy in Monster Land, but also…
- Back in 1995
- Shakedown Hawaii
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
SEGA Ages Wonder Boy in Monster Land
SEGA have shared a few details about SEGA Ages Wonder Boy in Monster Land, previously announced for the Nintendo Switch. It’s based on the Arcade version of the game, and includes a Money Hungry Mode, which allows players to discover the game as it was intended by its designer (Ryuichi Nishizawa).
Finally, SEGA confirms there are online leaderboards for players to compete in, too. Other elements from later versions of the game are also included, such as the Sphinx Challenge mode, or the Monster Castle Challenge mode.
Here’s some pictures for the game:
SEGA Ages Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Back in 1995
Ratalaika Games have confirmed that Back in 1995 is releasing on May 24th in Europe and North America, one day after Japan (May 23rd). It will cost 9.99€™ / £9.99 / $9.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90’s 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games. Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
- Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low-res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
- Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
- Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
- Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
- Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
Back in 1995 (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 23rd in Japan, and May 24th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Vblank Entertainment have shared details about the second Software update for Shakedown Hawaii, which will feature the following improvements:
- ability to travel back to off-island locations
- ability to purchase cars from the car dealership
And here’s the latest screenshot for the game, showing the achievements (available on all platforms, even on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS that do not have an achievement system).
Shakedown Hawaii (3DS – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Vblank Entertainment (Twitter)
Here’s a video message for Crossniq+:
Crossniq+ (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Stranger Things 3: The Game
Here’s the latest screenshot for Stranger Things 3: The Game:
Stranger Things 3: The Game (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 4th worldwide.
Source: BonusXP (Twitter)
Here’s the latest video for Paladins, showcasing Bazaar, the new map: