Today’s Nintendo eShop news: The Red Strings Club announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Decay of Logos
- Tokyo School Life
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
The Red Strings Club
Devolver Digital have announced that their next release on Nintendo Switch is The Red Strings Club, a cyberpunk narrative experience from Deconstructeam. It will be released on March 14th in Europe and North America, for 14.99€ / $14.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.
The professed altruistic corporation Supercontinent Ltd is on the verge of releasing Social Psyche Welfare: a system that will eliminate depression, anger and fear from society. However, the bartender of a clandestine club and a freelance hacker don’t regard this evolution as an improvement but as brainwashing. Alongside unwitting company employees and a rogue empathy android, the duo will pull all the strings they can to bring down this scheme.
– Cyberpunk Thriller Narrative – Uncover a mysterious corporate program that promises a blissful existence while debating what does happiness means and what lengths are permissible to obtain it.
– Psychological Bartending – Read your customer’s’ mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client’s emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent’s plans.
– Genetic Implant Pottery – Design genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation’s most influential executives.
– Vocal Corporate Espionage – Assume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.
The Red Strings Club (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 14th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Merge Games have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Vaporum, a 3D dungeon crawler with loot. No release date yet, but here’s a trailer:
Vaporum (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Merge Games (Twitter)
Decay of Logos
The latest DevBlog post for Decay of Logos went live today. Unfortunately, this one doesn’t share much… click here to check it out for yourself!
Here’s the latest screenshot and a wallpaper (full size at the link just above):
Decay of Logos (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Yesterday, Nomada Studio announced that over 300 000 people have played GRIS since its release. To celebrate, an update was released, which adds a small catalog of unused music and designs (browsable from the menu).
Here’s a video and some pictures for this update:
Source: Famitsu / Devolver Digital PR
Tokyo School Life
Heads up for players interested in Tokyo School Life: it’s now back on the Nintendo eShop, after being delisted due to a change in ESRB rating. As mentioned last time, nothing was changed, content-wise.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Here’s a GIF for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 9th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest videos for SMITE: