eShop news (July 10, Round 3) – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid / Jim is Moving Out!
Today’s Nintendo eShop news: DLC characters revealed for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Jim is Moving Out!
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
- Shakedown Hawaii
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
nWay have released a brand new Software update for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid today. It brings the game to Ver. 1.3.0, with quite a lot of new features, improvements, and more. Check out this page for more details!
They also revealed the characters included in the Season One DLC:
- Trey of Triforia: The original Gold Zeo Ranger, Trey was an alien from the planet Triforia who came to earth to help the Zeo Rangers battle the Machine Empire. There, he was attacked and split into three separate beings, forcing him to temporarily transfer his Gold Ranger powers to veteran ex-Ranger Jason Lee Scott.
- Jen Scotts: Jen Scotts assumed the role of leader of the Time Force when her fiancé, the Red Time Force Ranger, was killed by an escaping criminal named Ransik. Fearless, determined and compassionate, Jen and her team did everything they could to track down Ransik and bring him to justice.
- Lord Zedd (Coming Soon): The self-proclaimed “Emperor of Evil,” Lord Zedd has conquered and enslaved much of the galaxy. Initially leaving the “insignificant” Earth for Rita Repulsa to conquer, he returns to punish her for her failure and finish what she started.
- Jason Lee Scott – Red Dragon Shield (skin): After Tommy Oliver, the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, was killed by Lord Drakkon, an evil version of Tommy from an alternate dimension, Jason inherited the Dragon Shield and Dragon Dagger. With their added strength and the ability to summon the Dragonzord, Jason was able to lead the other Rangers in the fight against Lord Drakkon.
The first two characters are already available, the other two will follow at a later date. The Season Pass costs $14.99, though each character can also be purchase separately for $4.99.
Jim is Moving Out!
Cinemax have announced that they are bringing Bohdan Tarama’s Jim is Moving Out! to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on July 19th, with pre-orders now live on the Nintendo eShop. The game normally costs 12.99€ / £11.99 / $14.99, but you can get a 20% off discount if you pre-purchase it.
Here’s the trailer and some details:
Enjoy the adventure of your lifetime. Join Jim and Joe on an exciting trip around the world, solve intricate puzzles, collect vinyl and unlock new levels and experimental game modes with twisted rules.
Jim is Moving Out! is physics-based puzzle game for Nintendo Switch and PC, where you control Jim’s flat in a variety of different environments around the world while trying to reach the end of the level without breaking precious stuff inside. Push, pull, lift up or carefully drop down – it’s up to the player which method of manipulation will use to move the flat safely across all obstacles.
Jim’s journey begins in the ordinary city and follows the path to the jungle, the desert or the futuristic city and even the massive cruiseship. Each environment and level inside it brings a fresh set of puzzles and obstacles to solve and overcome. Sometimes by sheer luck, but usually by using enough caution, speed, accuracy and imagination as well. Remember, one wrong move and the flat is in ruins…
Jim is Moving Out! supports single player and multiplayer for two players in various modes including campaign or experimental Laboratory mode where players need to unlock new stages and game modes by collecting vinyl.
Jim is Moving Out! (Switch – eShop) comes out July 19th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Cinemax PR
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
Here’s the latest set of videos for Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, now available in Japan:
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 11th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest video clip for Shakedown Hawaii:
Shakedown Hawaii (3DS – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest video clip for Rad:
Rad (Switch – eShop) come out on August 22nd in Europe and North America.