Today’s Nintendo eShop news (Round 3): Unties bringing even more games to the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Bee Simulator
- Moonfall Ultimate
- Carried Away
- Kill! Kill! Kill!
- Tetra’s Escape
- Piczle Colors
- The Download
Earlier this week, Unties announced several games for the Nintendo Switch:
TOKYO DARK -Remembrance-
A mystery adventure game by Cherrymochi, releasing this Winter in Japan.
Gensokyo Defenders is an action / tower defense game by Neetpia, releasing this Fall in Japan (price: 2 160 Yen).
The Midnight Sanctuary
A 3D animation novel game, previously announced for the Nintendo Switch, that will be released on September 6th in Japan (price: 1 200 Yen).
Battloon is an action game previously announced for the Nintendo Switch, releasing in 2019 in Japan.
Azure Reflections is a shooting game releasing on August 30th in Japan.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Earlier this week, Varsav announced Bee Simulator for the Nintendo Switch. Here’s a trailer and some details:
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission.
- Ready, Steady, Fly! – Take part in a race and show your sisters who has the fastest wings in the swarm!
- I have a sting and I’m not afraid to use it! – The world of bees is not as carefree as one may think. Wasps and some of the less friendly people will take any chance to ruin your plans. Don’t hesitate to use your sting to save your swarm from uninvited guests.
- Dancing with the Bees – You are the master of air acrobatics. Your sisters are eager to mirror your smooth dance moves. So perform your famous waggle dance and show them the way back to the hive.
- Pollen Picker – Explore the park thoroughly – visit even the deepest corners to look for rare plants and special flowers in order to collect the best pollen.
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional map that makes the game even more fascinating.
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Bee Simulator (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Varsav PR
Earlier this week, Wales Interactive announced that they were bringing Fishcow Studio’s Moonfall Ultimate (a 2D sidescrolling action RPG) to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on September 4th. Here’s a trailer and some details:
Set in an industrial gothic universe, you’ll hack, slash and cast your way through a treacherous hand-painted world in solo, 2-player couch co-op or endless arcade mode! Choose your class and upgrade your gear with metroidvania-style exploration and a focus on strategic real-time combat. Discover a story of The Empire, a once small kingdom now under threat from so-called Savages. They hunt a mysterious element known as Lunarium which resides in The Empire and you, a dauntless recruit, must protect the land at the front line.
- Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of detail and dark atmospherics.
- Play the Campaign or Endless Mode solo or grab a friend with the 2-player couch co-op support.
- Three character classes with unique active and passive abilities. Choose Vanguard, Elementalis or – Shadow to suit your play style.
- A sturdy levelling system and in-game economy which gives access to over 80 unique items. Fight, collect and upgrade!
- Action-packed combat system provides a diverse choice of dealing damage. A suitable strategy is the key to success.
- 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre and packed with quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
- Over 60 tiered enemies, each with their own unique attack and defensive attributes.
Moonfall Ultimate (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 4th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Wales Interactive PR
Earlier this week, Curve Digital announced that Hugecalf Studios’s Carried Away (a life constructor puzzler) is coming to the Nintendo Switch in Early 2019. Here’s a video clio and some details:
— Curve Digital (@CurveDigital) August 2, 2018
In Carried Away, you must construct ski-themed courses – rigging chair lifts, gondolas, and ramps – to get your skiers and snowmobile drivers to the finish line without them tumbling down a ravine.
Carried Away (Switch – eShop) comes out on in Early 2019 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Curve Digital PR
Kill! Kill! Kill!
Earlier this week, Arc System Works announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Kill! Kill! Kill!, a 2D fighting game. Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Kill! Kill! Kill! (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Japan. The Upcoming Games has been updated!
Earlier this week, Ratalaika Games announced that Tetra’s Escape will be released on August 10th on Nintendo Switch, and will cost 4.99€ / $4.99. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Here’s the latest screenshot for Piczle Colors, showing one of the trophies you can earn:
And here’s a video clip:
— Rainy Frog (@RainyFrogGames) August 4, 2018
Piczle Colors (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year worldwide.
Source: Score Studios (Twitter)
Here’s the latest The Download video from Nintendo of America: