Today’s Daily Briefs:
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
- Chou Sentou-chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen!
- Sonic 25th Anniversary
- Antipole DX
Heads up for fans who pledged at least $60 during the Kickstarter campaign: the E3 2016 demo for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is available for download. As mentioned previously, it’s not the beta version (coming later down the line), but instead the very demo that the press could play last week on Microsoft’s booth, at E3 2016.
The demo is only available on PC, and here’s its system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X6
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7790 or Nvidia GeForce GTX650TI (DirectX 11 required)
- Storage: 5GB available space
- If you’re using Windows 7, we strongly suggest using Aero mode in order to play in windowed mode. (If you don’t use Aero Mode, it will lag and slow the process speed.) The demo only works with XInput-compatible controllers.
You can find more details about this demo, along with a message from Koji Igarashi, on the Kickstarter page of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night!
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Wii U) should come out sometime next year.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Yesterday, IGN uploaded a gameplay video for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, showcasing the very beginning of the game.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse comes out this Summer in North America.
Head after the break for the rest of this post!
Chou Sentou-chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen!
Here’s the boxart and some additional screenshots for Chou Sentou-chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen!, releasing on September 15th in Japan.
According to Bandai-Namco, the Run for Money series has sold over 1.2 million units in total, across all games.
Sonic 25th Anniversary
Here’s a video retrospective SEGA uploaded to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the SEGA series:
For the latest Miiverse update, Ed from Saturnine Games showed a screenshots from an early part of the game. He explained that the colours were tweaked in this area, in order to help player distinguish between the different layers.