On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cube Life: Island Survival (originally released on June 4th, 2015 in North America, and on June 25th, 2015, 2016 in Europe).
NB: since this page was created on April 7th, 2017, we’re only listing updates released from that date onwards.
How to download updates for Cube Life: Island Survival for the Wii U?
To download Software updates for Cube Life: Island Survival, you have two options:
- let the Wii U do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated. You should have the latest version installed the next time you turn on your Wii U;
- if not, you can launch Cube Life: Island Survival from the Home Menu (important: not the Quick Start Menu!), while being connected to the internet, in order to trigger the download manually. Just wait a few minutes, and the update will be downloaded and installed.
To check that you have the latest version, simply launch the game the game: you should see the correct version number in the bottom left corner of the screen (in that case, Ver. 1.3).
Cube Life: Island Survival – Ver. 1.3
- Release date: April 5th (worldwide)
- File size: ???MB
- Patch notes/list of changes:
- Skin Maker added: allows you to create up to 3 custom skins. The skins can then be used in Creative Mode or Local Multiplayer;
- Auto Jump added: you can now auto-jump when the level difference is just one block. Makes it really to get on/off boats, for example. You can enable/disable it in the Options;
- Internet Ranking added (friends-only);
- Floating Assist added: when you jump into water, you now float automatically. To dive, you need to press the L / R buttons. Also, when in water, you now automatically jump out of it when you reach some dry land;
- POV speed: you can now adjusts the POV speed, from 1 to 10;
- New item added: Bed. You can craft it by using various materials. You can spend the night by sleeping in one. You can also use Beds in Creative Mode;
- New items added: various Japanese-style items (such as tatami, cushions, lanterns, sand walls, and more) are now available in Creative Mode;
- Introduces several enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment.
- Additional notes: none;
- Source: Gamer
Click here for more Software and Firmware updates!