Today’s Pokémon news: Pokémon GO launched in even more countries, but also…
- Pokémon Global Link
- Pokémon Shuffle
- Pokémon accessories
- Pokémon TCG
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Niantic continues launching Pokémon GO in more countries, and today, the app was launched in 31 new ones:
- Sao Tome and Principe
- South Africa
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
Pokémon Global Link
It was previously announced that the Pokémon Global Link service for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire would be terminated ahead of the launch of Pokémon Sun and Moon. And now, we finally know exactly when it will be terminated:
- Europe: November 1st at 1AM
- UK: November 1st at 12AM
- North America (EST): October 31st at 9PM
- North America (PST): October 31st at 6PM
- Japan: November 1st at 9AM
Quick reminder: all non-PGL online features will remain available.
Today, some new content for Pokémon Shuffle was announced ahead of its release:
- October 11th: a new set of Daily Pokémon will be available. To be more precise, it will be the Winking version of the following Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Clefairy, and Jigglypuff;
- October 18th: special Halloween event, featuring costumed Pikachu.
More details will be available on October 11th and October 18th respectively.
Today, The Pokémon Company uploaded the 12th episode of Pika-Chan, its webshow about Pokémon battles:
On November 18th, Hori is going to release several Nintendo 3DS accessories, inspired by Pokémon Sun and Moon (releasing on the same day). Here’s some pictures:
Pokémon Sun and Moon (3DS) comes out on November 18th in Japan and North America, and November 23rd in Europe.
Quick reminder: the exclusive Pokémon TCG card for October, that you can get by buying any Pokémon product at GAME (in the United Kingdom), is now available. This month, the exclusive card features Meowth.
Source: The Pokémon Company
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, which will air on Sunday morning in Japan: