Today’s Pokémon news: Pokémon Shuffle gets a major update, but also…
- Pokémon Puppet Show
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
- Pokémon Ga-Olé
Today, Pokémon Shuffle received a major update, that brings the Nintendo 3DS version to Ver. 1.4.1., and adds Pokémon from the Alola region. But that’s not all this update does: it also adds some new features, and makes a substantial amount of changes.
Here’s the list of changes, as compiled by Serebii:
- Pokémon from the Alola region added
- more Event Pokémon added
- an icon displayed next to the stage number indicates if that stages offers items (such as Personal Skill Booster)
- a special icon is now displayed next to Competitive stages
- various Pokémon sprites have been updated (Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Gengar)
- added a functionality for using multiple Enhancements immediately
- you can now tap a Mission Card in order to be taken to the corresponding stage(s) right away
- when sorting Pokémon by Attack Power or Level, they are automatically sorted from Highest to Lowest
- added requirements for playing Event Stages (see below for more details)
- the abilities Prank and Mind Zap do not activate during Disruption Delay, or if a Pokémon is hit by a status condition.
Also, as of March 14th, you need to meet certain requirements in order to play Event Stages. The requirements are as follows:
- Clear Stage 11: unlocks ☆ difficulty event levels and Meowth & Victini stages
- Clear Stage 90: unlocks ☆☆ and ☆☆☆ difficulty event stages, and the Eevee Skill Booster stage
- Clear Stage 120: unlocks ☆☆☆☆ difficulty event stages, Competitive Stages, and Pokémon Safari
- Clear Stage 135: unlocks Escalation Battle stages
- Clear Stage 150: unlocks ☆☆☆☆ difficulty event stages
The Pokémon Shuffle Updates page has been created!
Pokémon Puppet Show
Here’s the latest video for the Pokémon Puppet Show:
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan:
Here’s the latest video for Pokémon Ga-Olé, on Arcade: