Today’s Pokémon news: latest update for Pokémon GO, but also…
- Pokémon Duel
- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Pokémon Shuffle
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Trainer Guide
- Pokémon TCG
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
- Pokémon merchandise
Today, Niantic began rolling a new update for Pokémon GO, that brings the game to Ver. 0.73.1 (Android) / Ver. 1.43.1 on iOS. It does bring a few new features, such as the ability to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory, or the ability to see the number of trainers entered and preparing for Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
Here’s the full patch notes:
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.
The Pokémon GO Updates page has been updated!
Today, a new update for Pokémon Duel was announced. To be released tomorrow (August 31st), it will bring the game to Ver. 4.0.2. Unfortunately, there will be no new features: just various balance fixes.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Earthquake: wheel size increased
- Figure alteration: Miss wheel size decreased
- Crunch: power increased from 60 to 70
- Figure alteration: Eerie Light replaced by Toxi
- Crunch: power increased from 50 to 70
- Figure alteration: Bite replaced by Ice Fang
The Pokémon Duel Updates page has been updated!
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Today, a Software update for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (on Nintendo 3DS) was released. It brings the game to Ver. 1.0 (unchanged), and all it does is remove internet support for the Meowth’s Theatre feature. The update requires 261 blocks / 32MB of free space on your SD Card to be downloaded.
The Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Updates page has been opened!
Thanks Serebii for the heads up!
Today, some new content for Pokémon Shuffle went live:
- a special stage featuring Nihilego (Ultra Beast) is now available until September 3rd. This special stage can only be played up to 3 times, and you need to first clear Stage 300 before you’re allowed to tackle it. You cannot use any items in this special stage.
Pokkén Tournament DX
Here’s the latest trailer for Pokkén Tournament X, showcasing the new features / content:
Pokkén Tournament DX (Switch) comes out on September 22nd, worldwide.
Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Trainer Guide
Here’s the 8th and final episode of the Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Trainer Guide:
Here’s the latest promotional video for the Pokémon Trading Card Game in Japan:
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan:
Here’s a video about Pokémon Sun and Moon Choco Eggs: