Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon on Nintendo 3DS (originally released on September 17th 2015 in Japan, November 20th 2015 in North America, and February 19th 2016 in Europe).
How to download updates for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon on Nintendo 3DS?
To download updates for the game manually, you can choose one the following options
- while connected to the internet, launch Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon from the Home Menu. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions displayed on the screen;
- go to the Nintendo eShop, and search for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. Select the update, and download it;
- use the option on the Nintendo eShop settings page.
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon – Ver. 1.0
- Release date: August 30th (North America) / August 31st (Europe, Japan)
- File size: 261 blocks / 32MB (Europe, North America) – 69 blocks / 8.6MB (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
This update removed internet support for the Meowth’s Theatre feature.
- Additional details: this update doesn’t seem to change the Version Number of the game, so don’t be surprised if you don’t notice any change after downloading and installing it.
Click here for more Software updates!