Studio Inkyfox have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Omno, an atmospheric exploration and puzzle adventure game. It will be released later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders, on a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, and obstacles to overcome. Discover a vibrant world full of strange and wonderful lifeforms and uncover the truth behind your pilgrimage.
OMNOis an atmospheric adventure about a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders. Taking players through lush forests, across a sun blasted desert, over a frigid tundra, the power of a lost civilisation will even carry the hero to the clouds. Along the way there will be creatures great and small to observe and interact with – shy rock-like crabs, helpful turtles, maybe even a friendly dinosaur to ride?
The world of OMNO is filled with puzzles, platforming challenges and hidden secrets. The player’s magic staff is the key to powering forgotten relics, and will allows players to dash lighting fast across platforms, glide over land, sail above the clouds and more.
- A journey to the past – Uncover a timeless story of sacrifice and self-discovery as you piece together the truth behind your pilgrimage.
- An ancient world to explore – Make your way through dense, atmospheric landscapes, from jungles to deserts to islands in the sky.
- A dynamic moveset – A former professional animator, Jonas brings the movement to life, as you fluidly run, glide, dash, surf and teleport through dazzling natural landscapes.
- No combat, just curiosity – Peacefully bewitch and befriend a wide variety of mythical animals, from lively insects to hulking leviathans.
- Perplexing puzzles – Think your way through an array of challenges to unlock a pathway to the light.
Omno (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet, but is slated for a 2021 release in Europe and North America.
Source: Studio Inkyfox PR