Today’s Daily news: latest sales milestone for Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise, but also…
- Ponpu / Creature in the Well
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate
- Pill Baby
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise
Imagineer have announced that Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise has already sold over 800 000 units worldwide (units shipped to retailers + digital sales). The latest update was on May 17th with 700 000 units, which means it sold 100 000 additional units in less than two months.
Also, it had taken well over a year for the first game to reach that milestone. Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise is still selling at a much faster pace than its predecessor!
Here’s all the milestones for the Fitness Boxing series (which already totals over 1.7 million units sold worldwide):
- July 8th 2021: 800 000 units (Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise)
- May 17th 2021: 700 000 units (Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise)
- March 5th 2021: 600 000 units (Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise)
- January 14th 2021: 500 000 units (Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise)
- September 8th 2020: 1 000 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- July 7th 2020: 900 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- May 15th 2020: 800 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- April 23rd 2020: 700 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- March 6th 2020: 600 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- December 4th 2019: 500 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- July 31st 2019: 400 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
- April 22nd 2019: 300 000 units (Fitness Boxing)
Ponpu / Creature in the Well
Hybrid Squad have announced that they will release the following two games in Japan later this year:
- Creature in the Well
More details (release date, price) will be shared at a later date.
Ponpu (Switch – eShop) and Creature in the Well (Switch – eShop) do not have a release date in Japan yet, but are slated for a 2021 release in that region.
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Sonic Colors: Ultimate:
Sonic Colors: Ultimate (Switch) comes out on September 7th in Europe and North America, and September 9th in Japan.
Kayabros have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Pill Baby, a hack ‘n slash.
Here’s a trailer:
A 2D stylish hack and slash game about an immigrant girl beating up monsters and feeling tired. Play Anna, finding a job and moving to a new country. Explore her new life, struggles, loneliness, relationships, language barrier, and culture shock.
We are a 2-person developer group, with Talha Kaya handling design and code, and Şeyma Hatip handling art. The lovely music in the game is done by the band Radio for the Daydreamers. Song used in this trailer is called “When You Die”
Pill Baby (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Kayabros (Twitter)
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Spider-Man 2 (GameCube) by Natetheman223 in 48:44.37