Today’s Daily news: June line-up for Nintendo Entertainment System: Nintendo Switch Online revealed, but also…
- Nintendo – Three Months Earnings Release
Nintendo Entertainment System: Nintendo Switch Online
Nintendo have revealed the June line-up for Nintendo Entertainment System: Nintendo Switch Online (going live on June 12th), which is as follows:
- City Connection (City Connection)
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge (Arc System Works)
- Volley Ball (Nintendo Entertainment System, Europe and North America-only) (Nintendo)
- Volley Ball (Famicom Disk System, Japan-only) (Nintendo)
- and the usual SP version of one or two games, to be revealed on launch day
Here’s the usual promo video and screenshots for those games:
As usual, you can find the complete list of games currently available and coming soon to Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online on this page!
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Nintendo – Three Months Earnings Release
Nintendo have announced that their Three Months Earnings Release will be on July 30th. It’s on that day that the company will share its financials results for Q1 of FY 2019-20 (April 1st to June 30th). There will not be a meeting with investors the following day: there never is one for Q1, and the next one will be sometime in October!