Today, the latest Software update for Fire Emblem Heroes went live: Ver. 2.11.0. You can find the official patch notes on this page, but keep reading for more details about the new features and changes implemented today!
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 2.11.0 – Aether Raids
Aether Raids is a new mode that will go live on November 9th. As explained during the Feh Channel presentation, the goal of this mode is to place facilities and teams in your keep, invade other player’s keeps, and defend your keep against other players. You can place various facilities such as fortresses and schools) to enjoy benefits on both the Offense Map and the Defense Map. Winning battles allows you to increase your Aether Keep’s Lift, which in turns allows you to earn some precious Aether Stones to buy and improve facilities.
More details about Aether Raids will be shared in an in-game notification when the first Season goes live, on November 9th. Said season will run until November 18th, but after that, all seasons will go live on Sunday at 11PM PT / 2AM ET / 7AM GMT / 8AM CET / 4PM JST and run until Sunday 4.59PM PT / 7.59PM ET / 10.59PM GMT / 11.59PM CET / 8.59AM JST.
Also, details on how to play Aether Raids will be added to the Fire Emblem Heroes: Learn with Sharena! guide.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 2.11.0 – Heroic Grails
Heroic Grails is a feature that allows you to recruit Heroes from past Tempest Trials and Grand Hero Battles as allies. Heroes are summoned at 4★, and can be recruited up to 20 times. Each time you summon a Hero, the “price” in Heroic Grails increases by 50 until it’s reached 500 (after the 10th summon). More Heroes will be added as time goes on.
Heroic Grails is accessible from Allies > Use Heroic Grails. The first time you head there, you will get 200 Heroic Grails as bonus.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 2.11.0 – Weapon Refinery Update
With this update, the following character-specific skills will be added (can be learned at 5 ★):
- Golden Dagger (Saber: Driven Mercenary)
- Shanna’s Lance (Shanna: Sprightly Flier)
- Florina’s Lance (Florina: Lovely Flier)
- Axe of Virility (Bartre: Fearless Warrior)
Once obtained, those skills can be upgraded at the Weapon Refinery.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 2.11.0 – Other changes
Finally, here’s various changes that were made to the game with this update:
- You can access Aether Raids from the Battle menu. Blessed Gardens has been moved to Multi-Map Battles under Story Maps.
- Chain Challenge and Squad Assault have also been moved to Multi-Map Battles under Story Maps.
- The Edit Reserve Team menu option has been added to the Allies menu. In addition to Edit Reserve Team and Edit Brigades, which were available already, Edit Raiding Parties, which is used in Aether Raids, has also been added. (Edit Brigades and Edit Raiding Parties must be unlocked from within their respective modes before they will appear in the Edit Reserve Team menu.)
- The Send Home menu button and the background within have been changed to red.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the sound of switching to the enemy phase to be the same as the fanfare that plays for player phases when Enemy Music was disabled in Settings.
- The initial value for Auto-Favorite in Settings has been changed to 5★.
- Relay Defense will be on hiatus for the time being, and Rival Domains maps will be updated every week on Saturday at the usual update time
- We fixed an issue that was causing the time and other elements displayed at the top of the screen to not be displayed on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.