Today’s Nintendo eShop news: several Nindies weigh in on the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Twisted Fusion
- Circle Ent.
Two weeks ago, Nintendo revealed the Nintendo Switch to the whole world. The announcement made quite a stir among players, but what about indie developers? Nintendo Life went and asked several top Nindies what they thought about the console, and more.
Here’s who they bombarded with questions:
- David D’Angelo (Yacht Club Games)
- Brjann Sigurgeirsson (Image & Form)
- Ivo Wubbles (Engine Software)
- Graham Smith (Drinkbox Studios)
- Dant Rambo (Choice Provisions)
- Jools Watsham (Atooi)
- Manfred Linzner (Shin’en Multimedia)
And here’s the questions asked:
- What were your first impressions of the reveal trailer?
- What are your views on its appearance and build?
- Nintendo seems to be pitching it as a home gaming experience that also serves as a powerful handheld. Which, do you think, is the key function of the system?
- What are your thoughts on the Joy-Con controllers and the concept of local multiplayer gaming on the go?
- What are you most excited about with the Nintendo Switch?
- Do you have any particular concerns about the Nintendo Switch?
- Are you confident that Switch will be a success for Nintendo; if so, why?
- Do you hope to support the Nintendo Switch in future?
Click here to check out the answers!
In today’s Kickstarter update, Leuvsion confirmed Twisted Fusion would get some free updates. In fact, the first one is already being worked on, despite the game only coming out today in Europe and North America. More details about the first update (and the other ones) will be shared soon.
Some tidbits from Circle Ent.: