eShop news (June 6): R-Type Final 2 / Tactical Galactical
Today’s Nintendo eShop news: first stretch goal reached for R-Type Final 2, but also…
- Tactical Galactical
- Dandy Dungeon -Legend of Brave Yamada-
- Vambrace: Cold Soul
- Super Real Mahjong PV7
R-Type Final 2
It didn’t take long… the first stretchgoal for R-Type Final 2 has already been reached! It’s “Implement a unified cross-region and cross-platform leaderboard” at $500 000. The next one is “Make Ghost function available in the gameplay” at $600 000! There’s still 5 days left in the campaign, so click here to check out the Kickstarter page for the game if you’re interested.
R-Type Final 2 (Switch – eShop) should be released in December 2020.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for Tactical Galacticaln which was announced for the Nintendo Switch last week:
Tactical Galactical is a real-time hex-based strategy game, designed from the ground up with game controllers in mind. On planets far beyond our galaxy, three daring adventurers battle for control. Join Delores the Invincible, Zubair the Cunning, and Mikhail the Brave in an epic struggle to become master of the cosmos.
- Players control a unique assortment of ground units from their spaceship above the battlefield, from nimble humans, to shielded attack vehicles, to flying fortresses and giant robots.
- Discrete tactics form the backbone of the game. Victory on the battlefield comes from understanding units’ strengths and weaknesses.
- The card system keeps players on their toes. Players must analyze their hand and choose to deploy fresh units, bolster their army, perform special moves or attack the enemy ship.
- A strategic layer with a variety of upgrade paths enables multiple play styles.
- Single player campaign, local skirmish, and online multiplayer supported.
- Three unique generals with their own card decks and play styles add additional variety.
Tactical Galactical (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide.
Dandy Dungeon -Legend of Brave Yamada-
Starting today, Dandy Dungeon -Legend of Brave Yamada- is avaialble for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. The game costs 1 900 Yen thanks to a pre-purchase and launch offer available until July 4th (regular price: 2 800 Yen). It requires 796 MB of free space, and does offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Dandy Dungeon -Legend of Brave Yamada- (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 27th worldwide.
Vambrace: Cold Soul
Vambrace: Cold Soul still does not have a release date on Nintendo Switch, but its soundtrack is already available for purchase on several digital storefronts and music streaming websites! Click here to find a link to each one (BandCamp, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music, and Tidal).
The soundtrack of Vambrace: Cold Soul was composed by Hyunho Kim, with mixing/mastering by Norihiko Hibi, and a vocal EDM ballad performed by Emi Evans.
Vambrace: Cold Soul (Switch eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Devespresso Games PR
Super Real Mahjong PV7
Mighty Craft have announced that another Super Real Mahjong game is headed to the Nintendo Switch: Super Real Mahjong PV7, releasing on June 13th in Japan. It costs 2 480 Yen, and like the previous entries, it does not offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Super Real Mahjong PV7 (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 13th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Here’s the latest Top 5 Players of the Week video for Paladins: