Today, Dangen Entertainment announced their BitSummit 7 Spirits line-up, revealing several new games for the Nintendo Switch (and sharings details, trailer and/or screenshots for already announced titles)!
Dangen Entertainment have announced that Bug Fables, an adventure RPG developed by Moonsprout Games, is coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year worldwide. Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Bug Fables is an adventure RPG following three heroes, Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, as they embark on an epic quest in Bugaria in search of treasure and immortality. The game combines flat objects with 3D physics as the player jumps and utilizes the heroes’ unique abilities to solve puzzles and stun enemies while exploring a variety of unique, colorful areas. Battles are turn-based and with timed button inputs that can enhance your abilities.
Hidden within the foliage of nature lies a small but prosperous continent – Bugaria. Insects from all over the world travel to it in search of the treasure scattered across it. The most sought after of these relics is The Everlasting Sapling! Eating just one of its leaves can grant even immortality! In search of this ancient artifact, a brave team of explorers – Vi, Kabbu, and Leif – will travel across many different environments. In order to do so, they must work together to clear puzzles, defeat strong enemies and help the general bug populace!
- 6 chapters of story following the heroes across Bugaria!
- Many unique areas, including: The Ant Kingdom, the treacherous Snakemouth Den, the picturesque Golden Hills, The Lost Sands, and Bee’s home, the Bee Kingdom!
- A vast overworld that transitions into turn-based combat! Use Bee’s Beemerang, Moth’s ice magic, or Beetle’s horn to defend yourself from foes!
- Action commands which can make attacks more effective, or block enemy attacks!
- A cooking system to turn ingredients into items that can help you in battle!
- A tattle system that lets you hear your party interact with each other as they discover all the secrets Bugaria has in store!
Bug Fables (Switch – eShop) comes out this year worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Devil Engine Ignition
Here’s some more screenshots for Devil Engine Ignition, the expansion for Devil Engine announced yesterday:
Devil Engine Ignition (Switch, DLC) comes out this Fall worldwide.
Dangen Entertainment announced that Lore Finder, an action platform by Eniko, is coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year worldwide. Here’s some screenshots:
Lore Finder (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Dangen Entertainment have announced that Smelter, an action game by X Plus, is coming to the Nintendo Switch next year. Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Smelter (Switch – eShop) comes it in 2020 worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Dangen Entertainment have announced that Tactical Galactical, a real-time strategy game developed by Encapsulated Software, is coming to the Nintendo Switch next year. Here’s some screenshots:
Tactical Galactical (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Kingdom of Night
Here’s a couple of screenshots for Kingdom of Night:
Kingdom of Night (Switch – eShop) comes out in October 2020 worldwide.
Dangen Entertainment have announced that Helvetii, a 2D action game developed by Team KwaKwa, is coming to the Nintendo Switch next year.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Helvetii is a 2D action game that explores the ancient mythology and history of the Gaulish Helvetii tribes, as well as celtic and other mythos from various cultures, adapting them in a challenging, fast-paced modern action game with a beautiful art style. Inspired by Vanillaware titles such as Muramasa Rebirth and Odin Sphere Leiftrasir, as well as titles like Binding of Isaac.
- Combat in Helvetii will come in many forms, from your usual combo strings to parrying your enemy, juggling them in the air, throwing projectiles, breaking their guards, evading their more powerful attacks and using a variety of powers at your disposal that you will get through your adventures
- Play up to three different characters with completely unique play styles to vary your playthrough, as well as learn more about their individual motivations. And learn to mix their unique patterns with the powers of the game
- For each playthrough, the game will redistribute its rooms and power ups to give you an always unique playthrough. Meaning that with multiple characters, room configuration, enemy encounters and upgrades, the game remains a fresh experience
- The music is Helvetii is composed by the very talented Dale North (Somiken, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, the Materia Collective), with the help of Scarlet Moon Productions. In addition, the vocals are provided by Emi Evans, who sang the soundtrack for Nier and Nier:Automata!
Helvetii (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Super Slime Arena
Here’s one more screenshot for Super Slime Arena:
Super Slime Arena (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and one screenshot for Minoria:
Ink and blood stain the streets of Ramezia. Witches must burn and sins must be judged. Venture forth as Sister Semilla to burn down the pillars of heresy in Minoria, an action-platformer by Bombservice, creators of Momodora. Minoria is the latest and most ambitious game from Bombservice, and a spiritual sequel to the Momodora series, from the same studio. Fans of Momodora will find familiar aspects in the design and gameplay elements, as they master the ins-and-outs of parries, dodges, and a variety of different spells. The presentation has evolved to an HD format, with aesthetics mixing 2D hand-painted backgrounds and cel-shaded characters.
- A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
- Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
- Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
- A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty
Minoria (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Astalon: Tears of the Earth
Here’s the latest screenshot for Astalon: Tears of the Earth:
Astalon: Tears of the Earth (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!