Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Dual Gear announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Max and the book of chaos
- Akita Oga Mystery Annai: Kogoeru Ginreika
Orbital Speed Studio have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Dual Gear, a turn-based strategy game. It will be released in 2021 in Europe and North America, with Corecell Technology as publisher.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Dual Gear is the combination between 3D Mech Action Shooting and Turn-Based Strategy Game inspired by the various Classical Japanese Mech Games. With the brand new features to go beyond the traditional retro-mech games. Dual Gear engaged the player to pilots their mechs with the Real-Time Action Shooting while experiencing in the high pressure of Tactical Turn-Based Layers!
The story of Dual Gear set in the future of the year 2069, 11 years after the Massive Orbital Incident (MOD). The world has changed to be the place of conflict that’s happened anywhere. Under the orbit pollution effected from The MOD. UNR, the order consisted of eight powerful nations, starts to bring the new military used weapon called Dual Gear to join the defense of the earth from Watchmaker. Tensions between them almost to breaking point. The Cluster of Wars began scattering around the world.
After that, The Special Task Force, NEMOS established! Director Rangan gather some expert boys and girls to pilot The Dual Gear and joined the fight! They want to stop the Cluster Wars and fight back The Watchmaker!
- Experiencing in The Mech Action Shooting in The Combat Mode! Real-Time control your ordering unit with the multiple types of weapons! SMGs, Missiles, and Melee Devices are available for you! Be careful! Every move wouldn’t let you all to take a breath! The Aggressive Real-Time enemies are waiting to blow you out every turn. Let start training the test drive before the mission!
- Manage the team with The Turn-Based Layer! Do it through the extremely high angle map called Tactical View. Before select the chosen unit to roll out, Let’s observing your contact zone and making efficient management via Turn-Based Combat Style!
- NEMOS Hangar is open now! Tune-Up your mechs with the maximum provided of parts and weapons! Buy, sell, and upgrade the components you want to build your perfect war machines! Your setting will directly affect to any mech performance and pilot style. Before getting into your briefing room, don’t forget to enjoy the coloring module. Spend time a bit to showing your idea on mech decoration work!
- Story-Driven with unique characters like an RPG element! Gain more EXP and WXP from the story mode to unleash their new skills and more pilot levels!
And here’s some details about some of the characters
Neil Carlsen (42)
He is the veteran pilot of UNR who faced with The Massive Orbital Incident in 2058. He pilots the Dual Gear, Sidewinder, to protect The Gaia Space Station from the unknown terrorist that also used Dual Gears in the attack. After the operation, Neil and his squad can secure the main structure of Gaia but, some unburned debris still falling to collided anyplace on earth. That incident changed his life forever. He lost his wife and his four years old daughter from the debris collision. Neil loses his contact until 2069 but, he comes back again to stop The Black Dual Gear behind the attack of Gaia Space Station 11 years ago.
Aliya Afrah (16)
A mysterious girl only able to pilots The Black Dual Gear, Xenoframe. No background, no identity, and no one know her. She is the one from the Experimental Pilot Training Program of Eden Child, especially called her with the code name, Negative Zero.After she was defeated by Neil, her pilot helmet broken from the fight showing her real face, stunning him from the sudden attack. He stops everything then and listens to the girl’s words. She looks like his daughter died from the MOD 11 years ago. After The fight, Neil and Aliya accepted the request to join the NEMOS 7 and begin the journey with team Alma, Ajay, Kenji to fight back The WatchMaker!
Dual Gear (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Orbital Speed Studio PR
Max and the book of chaos
JanduSoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Max and the book of chaos, an Arcade 2D Action game developed by Orenji Games. It will be released on July 24th in Europe and North America, and will cost 7.99€ / $7.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Max and the book of chaos is and arcade 2D action game with elements of run and gun and shoot ´em up classic games with a strong arcade feeling. A kid who will have the destiny of the world in his hands. Will have to face this wave of disasters, save the world and free your buddies.
- One fast and simple mechanic: kill them all!
- Great 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Easy to play but hard to master.
- Each stage has 6 levels of difficult.
- The more friends the player rescue the more STARS he obtains.
Max and the book of chaos (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 24th in Europe and North America.
Source: JanduSoft PR
Akita Oga Mystery Annai: Kogoeru Ginreika
Here’s some character artworks and screenshots for Akita Oga Mystery Annai: Kogoeru Ginreika:
Akita Oga Mystery Annai: Kogoeru Ginreika (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Japan.
nada studio have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: 1sland, a “Paddle Royale” game. It will be available for free, with a Season Pass system (giving you access to cosmetics, and some in-game currency).
Here’s a trailer and some details:
1sland is our take on multiplayer free games, with carefully crafted aesthetics, no violence, no microtransactions, and no ads. A beautiful wholesome game, but free. We call its genre Paddle Royale, a relaxed way of competing, where you have to find a single island (worldwide) in order to rank up and become the best sailor.
The game is structured in seasons, matching real weather ones through the year, and the aim of the game is becoming the best sailor on a global leaderboard. In order to do so, you have to find the 1sland, which changes position every few hours (6h), and is placed in the same spot for everybody around the globe.
The first one to find the island each round, earns the ability to customize it, so the rest of sailors that arrive there can admire it. Between rounds, you can engage on mini-games and activities that also help you rank up.
1sland (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: nada studio PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!