Today’s Nintendo eShop news: latest video for RetroMania Wrestling, but also…
- Rogue Company
- Drawn to Life: Two Realms
- Beat Me!
Here’s the latest video for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 26th in Europe and North America.
Glitchers have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Drive-Buy, a vehicle combat game. It will be released on March 12th in Europe and North America. It will feature cross-play with the PC version.
Here’s some videos, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Inspired by arcade greats and party games of the past, Drive-Buy has been developed to appeal to all gamers looking for a revival of the vehicle combat genre; a fresh twist on a much loved gaming category. rive Buy has been inspired by legendary games like Twisted Metal, Rocket League, Vigilante 8 and Mario Kart.
Drive-Buy is a short-session multiplayer vehicle combat game with a delivery twist! Drivers must hustle the most deliveries and shake down rival drivers with over the top power ups. The game offers an intoxicating mix of high speed combat and rivalries with larger than life characters and mind-bending power up combos!
- 4 Player, head-to-head Online Battles
- Seamless AI Play designed to auto fill the roster during play
- 3 game modes –
- Delivery Battle – Hustle the most deliveries and shake down rival drivers with powerups found around the map. Strategic, unpredictable & full of surprises.
- PayDay – Hold onto the most coins on the map whilst dodging power ups left, right & centre
- Piggy Bank – Tag… with a Pig! Hold the pig to earn coins, other players hunt you down keeping the action really focused and players tight.
- Choose from 6 diverse characters with more added in each season update.
- Vehicles have unique handling and stats so make sure you pick the best for each mode.
- Find and unlock an array of Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and even Special Giftable Cosmetic Items for every character
Drive-Buy (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 12th in Europe and North America.
Source: Glitchers PR
Here’s the latest video for Rogue Company, introducing the latest Rogue:
The latest Seasonal Event for Overwatch, celebrating the Lunar New Year, is now live until February 25th. You can find all the details about it on this page!
Here’s a trailer for the event:
Drawn to Life: Two Realms
Here’s the trailer for the Creative Pack DLC for Drawn to Life: Two Realms, now available for free:
Here’s some more footage for Beat Me! (in 60fps):
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!