On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Drawn to Life: Two Realms on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 7th 2020 in Europe and North America, and December 8th 2020 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Drawn to Life: Two Realms – Ver. ??? (Creative Pack DLC)
- Release date: February 4th 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Adds support for touchscreen
- We’ve added 20 new stickers, including a Beret, a Viking Shield, and Bunny Slippers.
- 9 new stamps for your character with some with a lotus, a transistor, some gears, and more!
- 19 new templates have been added ranging from a Snow Monster to Spot the dog!
- We have 10 new challenge levels for you to explore and overcome!
- Resolved issues with the player falling through and breaking animation on moving platforms
- Fixed issue with the score being generated infinitely by jumping on bullets ( sorry high scores!)
- Fixed issue with scoring system combos not registering correctly, allowing for easier comboing
- Fixed issue with timer continuing on when draw requests are completed
- Fixed issue where grabber toy could break by accidentally grabbing the blades
- Fixed issue where ice block could break progression by going through a gem and never releasing it.
- Increased Coin Bag from 20 to 50
- Fixed issue where Dreamers were associated with the wrong Shadow cages on Franco Key
- Fixed issue where only level sequence was saved without saving which stage you were on
- Fixed several crashes.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: 505 Games (Steam)
How to download updates for Drawn to Life: Two Realms for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Drawn to Life: Two Realms, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.