Today’s Nintendo eShop and Indie news: trailer and release date for Retro City Rampage DX, but also…
- Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure
- Graceful Explosion Machine
- Flight of Light
- (New) Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
Retro City Rampage DX
Originally listed for July 25th on the Nintendo eShop, Retro City Rampage DX for the Nintendo Switch suffered a minor last-minute delay. It’s now releasing on August 3rd, and that date is 100% official!
Here’s the launch trailer:
The Upcoming Releases page has been updated!
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure
Interested in a physical copy of Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure, but disappointed it’s unlikely there will ever be one? Well, stop being disappointed, and check out this Prefundia page!
That’s right: Mastiff is planning to launch a crowdfunding campaign for a physical version of Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure, on Nintendo 3DS. The campaign itself isn’t live yet, but you can check out the page linked above for more details. Naturally, we will make sure to let you know when the campaign goes live, though you can always sign up to be notified!
Graceful Explosion Machine
This week, an update for Graceful Explosion Machine on Nintendo Switch was released. Here’s everything it adds/changes:
- score screen redesigned. Now gives a clearer breakdown of your score, weapon usage, additional stats, and more;
- new AI system, that pinpoints the most exciting moment of your run, and automatically takes a screenshot. That screenshot is then displayed on the score screen, wher you can fullscreen it, add it your Album, share it, and more;
- reduced loading times (the game now loads twice as fast).
Here’s some screenshots for the update:
Source: Vertex Pop
This week, Red Column shared more details about the upcoming update for 3Souls (that will add the remaining two episodes, but also some additional features). Here’s the various features introduced this week:
- Completion %: you will be able to track your progress towards 100% completion of the game thanks to the icon in the top right corner of the main menu;
- Memory Palace
- 8 Seconds of Nindies: this easter-egg/mini-game is back, though this time with Ñindies (Spanish Nindies) and Nintendo Switch Nindies (self-explanatory!) variants;
For more details, make sure to check out the blog post over at the official Red Column website!
Flight of Light
Remember Flight of Light, the rhythm racing game we wrote about a few months ago? Well, it turns out development is now complete, and that it will be released next week (on August 3rd) on the Nintendo eShop of the Wii U. Naturally, both Europe and North America get the game on the same day! It will cost $8 and 8€, with English as the only available language.
Here’s a quick rundown of the main features:
- Rhythm-Racing gameplay
- Nine Fantastical Worlds
- Splitscreen Local Multiplayer
- Original Soundtrack
And here’s a trailer:
Flight of Light (Wii U – eShop) comes out on August 3rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Releases page has been updated!
Source: Crystalline Green PR
(New) Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
Earlier this week, Arc System Works released an update for New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers (Nintendo Switch) and Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers (on Nintendo 3DS). Here’s the list of changes/additions:
- you can now select several pioneers at once;
- new languages added: French, German, and Kansai dialect (Nintendo Switch version only)
- various adjustments made to the Story Mode (difficulty, etc.) (Nintendo Switch version only)
- the game is now optimised for the New Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo 3DS version only)
- fix a glitch that would occur under certain conditions (Nintendo 3DS version only)
Here’s some pictures for the update: